should i not trust him anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i not trust him anymore?

So I had broken up w/ my boyfriend for about two weeks because of his non-caring behaviour and i just felt like he was sick of me, (by the way, when this happened we were not long distance yet, i just moved)
    then after we got back together he has been nice and really loving, then one day he was telling me his dreams and mentioned a "friend" asking him to the movies and other stuff, i asked who was it, turned out to be his ex-gf. so i started wondering... could he miss her? should i be worried? why her?
    I got so insecure i went through his phone(sorry)... & found that he had been texting her during the two weeks we had broked up, telling her he did missed her, asking her to go "love" his fb profile pic (i then realized he "loved" her profile pic too), that he was not with me anymore!
    and then there was a 2 hour call between them.
    i just hope it was only during our break but still it is really hurting and bothering me and idk if i should try to bring it up to get over it, but i cant tell him i went through his phone.
    i just dont know what to do. i feel betrayed because he got super mad at me for going out with a friend of mine on that two-week break & i dont think that was fair. im extremely worried about him reaching out to her again since we are now in this LDR and i just want to know what to do ,i can't stop thinking about this. im having nightmares. i believe he loves me, he has always said im the love of his life but... why would he reach out to HER? isn't he over it? as far as i know it was long before me help pls, any suggestion on what to do?

So he is angry when you're not in a relationship and go see a friend... but he is seeing his (then other) ex, am I correct?
    I don't understand that behaviour, because since you broke up at that time, you're free to do what you want.

He reached out over to her, just like after that, he came back to you, did he not? So probably he took the 'next best thing', although in my opinion you're exes for a reason and I would therefor not do that at all.

In my opinion, all you can do is observe his behaviour. Is it different, does he feel 'off' more often, distracted? Use your female instinct.

Good luck.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Honesty is the best policy. Tell him you went through his phone. And tell him what you found and that you are concerned. Interesting that you feel betrayed, yet you are the one who went through his phone. Any relationship needs to be built on honesty.

Comment

thank you so much for the advice! i guess that what i am scared of is that now that we are long distance he does the same thing again... hopefully heŽll be smart enough so IŽll just observe, ty!!

Comment

Working...
        X