Leaving the site for awhile..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving the site for awhile..

I didn't know where to post this, so I'll just post it here.
    For awhile now, me and Travis (my SO) have been having an extreme amount of problems, none of which I have expressed with this forum. We've had an extremely rocky relationship for two months now, ever since the distance started. I was hoping it would just pass, but it has escalated into more. I don't know how long we'll make it as a couple. There have been lies and deceit. I've decided to leave the site, I'm not sure why, but maybe I will be back. It was nice to be here for a few months, you all are fantastic people and I wish you the best in your relationships.

Well I hope you two can sort things out! Im sorry you have to leave But if its what you need than take your time!
    You'll always be welcome back *hugs*
    All the best!

Comment

Aaahhh.. so sorry to hear that Really hope you guys can work things out and that we'll see you on here again soon!

Take care *hugs*

Comment

I hope things work out....but remember here we ALL are going through similar things...trust me...my relationship has been rough and this place has truly supported me....just sayin'...
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I hope you and Travis can work it out...or at least whatever comes of this is the best for the both of you. You know everyone here will support you no matter what!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Good luck, I hope everything works out for you.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

It's sad to see you go Hope things work out well for you! Best of luck

Comment

Sorry about your troubles and I hope things work out in the end..
                Take care xx

Comment

I hope things work out for the best for both of you. You'll always be welcomed back. *hugs* good luck
                  First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

I just wanted to say *hugs*, I'm sorry it's so rough, and we totally understand just needing space. If you need someone to talk to, you're welcome to IM me.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that
                      I really hope you guys can work it out

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you guys are having. I hope everything works out! If you ever need anything you can IM me or post it here on the forum (if you decide to come back) we're all always here to help!! best of luck!

Comment

awww dont leave i hope you guys work out whatever the problem is

Comment

Sorry to see you go...if you need a shoulder to cry on or just to vent, know that we're always here to talk anytime you need us.
                            National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

*hugs* I hope everything will work out with you two. You're always welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                              X