Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've fallen in love with a girl from texting ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've fallen in love with a girl from texting ...

So first of all , i'm 17 years old french boy who lives in Algiers , Algeria . i started talking to this girl back in december of 2015 , i realised i've fallen in love with her in August of 2016 , yet never told her because i'm afraid of losing her , i love her so much , and we often talk on the phone , and i have a deep feeling that she likes me too ... and now my heart is burning i wanna tell her very badly but don't know how ... so i've told you my story hopefully someone will help me
    Last edited by Rahal; August 1, 2017, 09:07 PM.

There's only one way to let her know you love her and that is to tell her... It might be scary, but it's the only way. I once didn't tell someone I loved her, and then she left off with another because she thought I didn't love her. That hurt. I can tell you that hurt. Just tell her.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

You won't ever know if you don't take a deep breath and be honest with your feelings.

Comment

Does she talk about other guys? Does she treat you like a brother? If not, she might be waiting on you to make a move.
        sigpic

Comment

But i'm very afraid of rejection or anything ... :'((

Comment

No never , she never had a bf or anything , she treats me like a best friend

Comment

Originally posted by Rahal View Post
              You can do two things.
              1. Run away like a scared dog with your tail between your legs and keep wondering what might have been;
              2. Go for it and face the chance she says either 'yes' or 'no'.

If you don't try, you will never know.
              Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahal View Post
                You know what? I was too. But I was prepared to face rejection because I knew my SO was someone I wanted to take a chance on. Don't make excuses. Fear of rejection is an obstacle you make for yourself in your mind. Take a leap of faith. Don't let fear control you.

Comment

Working...
                X