Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going back to Australia

Helloo,

I don't know if you remember the post I made last year about going to Australia to meet my SO. Well I posted that it didn't went well, and that I had my own adventure in the end.
    Now later that year (2016) we talked it out into details, and we both still loved eachother like crazy. And didn't want to leave things there.
    We've been through a lot together so we came back together, and decided to build things up again.

So this year I booked a ticket again! It's been a rough year for us, but we're still here and together.
    So I can't wait to see him again.

I'm leaving next month, the end of September. And I'm gonna stay at his place for like 7 weeks.
    So I'm really nervous now, and so relieved that I'm going to see him again.
    And now that it's all booked and settled it's taking sooo long, and we have more fights than usually, is that something that's normal? That we're both stressed and it collides?
    But we are both super excited about it!

I kinda think more fights before a meet up is normal due to all the stress, but with your history, I would be extra cautious and again have a Plan B firmly in place. Have fun and wishing you the best
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
      I kinda think more fights before a meet up is normal due to all the stress, but with your history, I would be extra cautious and again have a Plan B firmly in place. Have fun and wishing you the best

Thank you so much! And yes I will be aware and cautious!

Comment

Working...
      X