Endings and beginnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endings and beginnings

I haven't been around here for a while for a simple reason: I have been impossibly busy with other things. One of the things that has been keeping me busy is my LDR, which has now come to an end. Well, sort of.

The romantic side of our relationships has been having some issues for a while now, so over the last couple of days we talked it over and decided that it would best for both of us to end the relationship. What happened next was a massive flood of mutual unconditional love that just out of both of us. It was like all the stress and reservations connected to the romantic relationship had been holding those feelings back. I have been on an emotional high for over 24 hours now and this feeling doesn't seem to be dying down anytime soon.

Out of one thing came something that is incredibly valuable to both of us. The transition was so smooth that it felt altogether natural.

Going forward things should be a lot easier for the both of us. I can see our intimate friendship lasting for years, if not for decades to come.

I am filled with elation and happiness.

I'll be around for a while longer, but then other communities and individuals demand my attention.
    I take her with me everywhere I go, every day of my life.

Best of luck to you both moving forward

Comment

Breakups are pretty difficult, so it is a huge blessing that the transition was smooth for you two and that you both have mutually decided to remain friends.
      Best of luck to you in you future endeavors.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Working...
      X