Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDR Fund~ More like a commission because I give something back. Can anyone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Fund~ More like a commission because I give something back. Can anyone help me?

So me and my boyfriend have planned to meet by the end of December on this year. He's overwork everyday to saving up some money and I also tried to save up some money, but because I'm still in college, I can't take any part time work. So yeah all I can think now is crowd-fund but I feel bad to ask money to strangers, I mean I know we all need money to meet our partner so I'm thinking about give them something back X"D

I'm a freelance artist so all I can do is just taking art commission, is anyone interested?
    The cost is around 3$-17$ only.

If you know there's website or other way to help me with it, p
    lease let me know :')
    Any support will be appreciated. Have a nice day everyone and thank you for reading this
    Last edited by miawrockets; August 26, 2017, 12:29 PM. Reason: typo

Taking on commissions can be a pain in the butt unless you have a strong fanbase online. Depending on what you draw, there are several websites you can try in order to do commissions. Furries, for instance, will throw a lot of money at artists who are willing to draw things for them, but it's usually X-rated and truly bizarre things. It's an easy way to make money, though.
    Also, if you're gonna offer commissions, it would help to show examples of your work so your potential clients know what they'd be investing in. I don't know if you're going to get much business here, but there are definitely options available out there. They just take time and work.

Comment

open an account on fiverr

Comment

Working...
      X