need advice about my bf behaviour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need advice about my bf behaviour.

im in a ldr and my boyfriend always unhappy when it takes time for me to reply his text messages .i already explained it to him that im at work and cant stare at my phone all the time cos im a busy wth my job. its sucks cause of our time difference but to make it work out we always talking thru phone calls and updates and spent time to skype.recently i found him being so suspiscious for no reason at all and over react. there is one time like he rudely message a guy who always gave a like in my post at instagram .(guy friend) he get annoyed everytime im out wth my friends and told me im not giving enough attention about our relationship.which is wrong because i always have time for him.i dnt knw now how to handle our relationship because the way both of us think in a relationship is really different.but i do love him

It seems to me he is overly jealous. In my opinion he has no business scolding your friends, either male or female, and he is showing signs of being very posessive. I'm not sure if you want to be treated as property, but that is how it seems to me how he is seeing you.

He should respect the fact that you are at work, he should accept that you have a life besides him. He should not be the one to dictate your whereabouts, in my opinion.
    If my lady was doing that, I'd get out of the relationship as soon as I could, to be honest.

Oh, and I am sorry to say, but if you could, please try to write proper English. This is hard to read. Probably done on a mobile phone, I guess?
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by brendasharky View Post
      im in a ldr and my boyfriend always unhappy when it takes time for me to reply his text messages .i already explained it to him that im at work and cant stare at my phone all the time cos im a busy wth my job. its sucks cause of our time difference but to make it work out we always talking thru phone calls and updates and spent time to skype.recently i found him being so suspiscious for no reason at all and over react. there is one time like he rudely message a guy who always gave a like in my post at instagram .(guy friend) he get annoyed everytime im out wth my friends and told me im not giving enough attention about our relationship.which is wrong because i always have time for him.i dnt knw now how to handle our relationship because the way both of us think in a relationship is really different.but i do love him
      Your bf is controlling and the situation will get worse over time. I can understand the frustration of being in LDR, but your bf is stepping over the line. He will not change and you do not want to be stuck in a relationship where you are tied to him 24/7. I started dating a guy like CD and that drove me up the wall. You need to leave him, he will never trust you no matter what you.

Comment

Messaging your friend is a deal Breaker. Time to let him go. He is jealous and controlling.

Comment

I used to date a cd person who was not able to respect that I was at work and could not tend to the relationship (besides perhaps a quick phone call) when at work. It was very hard to manage. I know that being older, I would have ended the relationship much quicker unless the person got some help for what was probably social anxiety. It is not healthy to be controlled by your partner, and being scolded for living a normal life with work life and friends.

I am sure you love him, and that he loves you, but does he love himself, and find safety in himself? Because if he is scared, he will lash out at you no matter how much he loves you, because that is how fear works.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
            I used to date a cd person who was not able to respect that I was at work and could not tend to the relationship (besides perhaps a quick phone call) when at work. It was very hard to manage. I know that being older, I would have ended the relationship much quicker unless the person got some help for what was probably social anxiety. It is not healthy to be controlled by your partner, and being scolded for living a normal life with work life and friends.

I am sure you love him, and that he loves you, but does he love himself, and find safety in himself? Because if he is scared, he will lash out at you no matter how much he loves you, because that is how fear works.
            These people are insecure w/themselves. The guy I dated would freak out if I asked for alone time (our dates lasted 9 or more hours and happened every other day). He talked about how much he needed to change, but he would throw a bit a tantrum every single time we hung out. By the end of that situation I was exhausted and I had never wanted to be single so badly. If you move closer, that will become even worse.

Comment

Working...
            X