Sweet things your SO has done from a distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet things your SO has done from a distance

My birthday was about a week ago, and I was feeling a little down that my SO couldn't be here to celebrate with me. At midnight on my birthday, I was, of course, talking to my SO on Skype, and he sent me a file to open. He made this cute picture, and it was so unexpected and totally made my night. He puts in so much effort to make the distance easier, and I couldn't be more fortunate. What sweet things has your SO done?

Aw, that is adorable!! My boyfriend does lots of things to make the distance worth it. He recently bought me a necklace

Comment

He had flowers delivered to me as a surprise when I got my promotion at work ^_^. He's written me several poems He does sweet things all the time.
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

My SO had key chains made for us both. Her half of the heart says "Will" and my half says "Lisa". I keep my keys in my pocket and the charm is pretty heavy; so I can feel this weight against my leg, and I can fumble with it in my pocket. It is nice to know that there is someone out there who completes me.
        I'm carrying your love with me.
        West Virginia down to Tennessee.
        I'll be movin' with the good Lord's speed.
        Carrying your love with me.
        It's my strength for holdin' on,
        Every minute that I have to be gone.
        I'll have everything I ever need.
        Carrying your love with me.

~George Strait

Comment

Awe these are super cute!
          My SO started a list of things he loves about me.
          Every week, starting about a month ago, he adds a few more to the list.
          He takes extra time to never repeat any, and he says that the longer we're together and the better we know each other the more he's going to love me.
          So every week I wait for the e-mail with the attachment to the powerpoint slides that he adds to every week.
          And every Sunday since it's started, the e-mail has been there, listing all of the things he loves about me and our relationship.
          It's awesome!!! I love it!!!

Comment

He makes me cd's all personalized with audio clips of why the song reminds him of me or us, and the summer I couldn't ride roller coasters I came home from the hospital to find 2 homemade cd's called 'a vicarious summer of coaster riding' waiting for me, with a note from Ian saying that since he knew I wouldn't be able to ride this summer, I could enjoy watching the video's he'd collected and "some we have ridden, and others we will ride in the future" plus a written promise that he wouldn't go riding coasters without me, unless I granted him my express permission.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

For starters I am a very anxious person. He has this CRAZY ability to calm me down through his words even when they are over IM. He sends me the cutest pictures (photos of greeting cards, collage he made from pictures, words from his letters)... On the weekends we stay on the phone over night and last night we set up our webcams so that we could sleep together and he woke up with me when I got ready for work this morning... GOSH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS WEEKEND!

Comment

He's been writing me a long email every day while i sleep to tell me about his day, his feelings, and all of the little things one misses when being 1) stuck around people who you don't want to overhear you and 2)so far away.

Two days so far, andhe's promised one almost every day til he gets here. Eee. :3

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Last week I got a package notification and I picked it up to see that my SO had randomly sent me a cow plushie, a cute letter and a shirt covered in his body spray. <3 It was the best thing ever.

Comment

Two weeks ago I went to visit my SO and an hour into the drive home I realized I left my earrings at his house. They were just cz and faux pearl ones, but I wear them a lot. So I texted him and asked if he could just send them to me at the end of the week (he was leaving for the field the next day and wouldn't have been able to do it until then). He said sure, but little did I know he then called him mom and transferred money to her so she could go to the jeweler and get me real diamond and real pearl earrings. He even had her make it so it seemed like he really sent them to me, I was so surprised when I got the package!

Comment

Well my SO isn't all that romantic, but just taking time and talking to me throughout the day is sweet enough for me.

Comment

Today he took off work just to spend the day with me when we haven't had time for each other in months. I feel like he sent me a dozen roses studded in diamonds doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
                          Today he took off work just to spend the day with me when we haven't had time for each other in months. I feel like he sent me a dozen roses studded in diamonds doing that.

Woohoo! ^_^
                          First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

aw thats really sweet! at a distance some people may think it's harder to do sweet things, which couldn't be farther from the truth! one time i was feeling down and my boyfriend made a little thing for me on his computer that said i love you amanda maya, he had a dozen roses sent to me, he sends me letters, i love spongebob so he sent me the first 100 episodes of spongebob haha, he also got one of our favorite pictures printed and got it framed! he does sweet little things everyday that remind me how lucky i am to have a guy like him
                            <3
                            sigpic

Comment

One time he recorded a video of himself just to tell him that he loved me, he sent it in an email. It was so sweet!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X