Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi i hope you can help me please

Hi Guys... I need some advice...
    my situation is I'm newly wedd with my wife last aug 23 2017 and we have i little time to spend together as husband and wife because i need to go back to other country to continue my work. me and my wife talk in the morning after i finish my work and, at night we talk again... 1st week we have very interesting topics to talk about but the day pass by it getting boring. were nothing to talk about anymore...
    please help me how to be more exciting everytime we talk. and her internet connection so poor...

i'm just worried. it might cause of losing her

by the way she's pregnant...

If she is pregnant, you have many things to talk about! How is the baby doing in her belly, how is she coping with the pregnancy, did she start to buy stuff for the baby etc etc
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I would think newlyweds would have loads to talk about...the future, the past, how the wedding went, how to parent in this situation...try to put a little more effort into this.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X