Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communication

i am in a long distance relationship..and from the beginning we talked a lot, so much I've gotten used to it. 6 months into our relationship i still feel like we should talk all the time, 24/7 like we used to. we both know each others schedules..and i am the girl who wants to talk allllll the time..lol even when he's with his family and friends..i expect him to text and call frequently..any one out there with any advice.thanks!!

Hello and welcome.
    Nice of you to introduce yourself.

Be realistic. How can you communicate 24/7 on an LDR? You have your things to do, he has his things to do. You can't expect him to stop school / work / sleep / eat to just make you happy. I think it's rude of you to expect that he will be there always and only for you. Sorry if I say so.

Even when you live together, you still have your own life. You're not a young teenage girl, please, grow up and act like the adult you are. I can understand you want him with you, but don't forget to live your own life. You're being way to clingy, I think. Life isn't about him. It's about yourself, and getting your partner fitting in perfectly. When you stop living, what life do you have...

My advice? Grow up, find things to do and be happy with the time you two are able to spend together on chat / cam.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback!! I am trying to..lol but its so hard when the 1st few months we talked 24-7 ..and i want to better myself at this...i will be moving in with him in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Americanhoney29 View Post
        Thank you for your feedback!! I am trying to..lol but its so hard when the 1st few months we talked 24-7 ..and i want to better myself at this...i will be moving in with him in 2 weeks.
        You're going fast, way to fast, I'm afraid.
        I wish you luck and hope you'll be as happy as you plan to be.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

I am afraid too..it's something new for me..it feels right and i hope it'll change once we move in together lol..i will take any other advice as well.

Comment

Working...
          X