anxious and lonely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anxious and lonely

my boyfriend and i have been in an ldr for a little less than a year (oct. 29th 2016) and up until now despite never getting the chance to meet we've had a wonderful relationship, had our ups and downs ofc but we know we're meant to be together and that we love each other more than anything. a month ago stuff started to happen in his home life, with his mental health (we both struggle with many mental health issues but we're learning how to handle them), which resulted in us not talking for three weeks, we'd never even spent a day without talking to each other and suddenly it all changed. he told me he'd be moving to montenegro in two months, now its turned to a week, and he won't have much internet anymore if at all until he's old enough and able to support himself, its also worth mentioning we're both sixteen, so that won't be for a long while.

i'm just fucking heartbroken, seeing what's been going on and how broken he's been since september has been hard enough, but now we're being separated, and i don't know how to cope. hard to explain since nobody here knows me but he's my rock, my main source of happiness and i worry a ton all the time about how he's doing bc i know he has it hard. everything feels so stupid and meaningless i can't concentrate on anything and i don't have any friends so i don't have a distraction. it's all too fucking much.
    Last edited by boyguro; October 22, 2017, 06:39 AM.

What about using a little less curses in your topic?

Welcome, btw.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

im in pain. thanks for the advice.

Comment

I know it's hard, but maybe there are ways you can still communicate. You said not much internet, I'm assuming there's still some, right? Not as much as you're used to but better than nothing. You could try writing letters, yes, it wouldn't be as prompt but it's at least another way of maintaining contact. If you feel this strongly about him then these options could work with keeping communication going.

Comment

Working...
        X