Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close the distance earlier than expected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close the distance earlier than expected?

So I’ve posted on here one other time back in Sept when my boyfriend (from the U.K.) had visited for a month and when he left I had SEVERE post Visit Depression. The responses I got really really helped (thanks again). But now I need a little more insight from those that have closed the distance!
    I’ll try to make it short but I’m not sure if that will work so well.  okay so we have a plan at the moment to have me moved by this time, next year by way of a marriage visa. (My bf is horrible at surprises and has made MANY hints that he plans to propose in April, when he comes here next. He’s basically told me lol. ) we then had talked about getting married here and completely cutting out the need for one or more of the prior visas to the marriage visa- visitor, fiancé, etc.
    I’ve read a lot of different things about these visas and obviously I never expected in my life to meet and fail in love with someone who lives in a different country. I guess I’m just wondering how long the marriage visa takes, the rate of approval, etc. I’m asking because I’ve got some issues with my family (mainly my brother) that I am completely tired of dealing with and I feel like the rest of my family kind of just doesn’t see that he’s blowing smoke straight up their asses. There’s a lot to that story, but for now I will just say I’m fed up and that I feel as if I don’t have anyone really but my boyfriend. He is wonderful, no matter how he feels or what he’s got going on he is right there for me.

I have a flight booked in January to go and see him for 9 days. Is there a way for me to stay and embark on our marriage journey from there or will I need more time than now-January to plan this?

Also need to know what to do with my car that I owe 8k on and the easiest way to get my sweet pug there with me. I’ve rrally just come to a point in life where I can’t wait (will if I have to) but I don’t want to. My boyfriend is the only person there for me and it’s become excruciating to not be near him especially when I need him the most.

This thread was closed acidentally by the OP I believe. I have opened it back up. Correct me if I’m wrong, OP.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Working...
    X