just got home....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got home....

so I just got home from being with Amanda for a few days...I had sooo much fun with her asnd her family, as I alwayssss do. It was her birthday on Sunday, the night before we and some friends went to Chili's for dinner, then for her birthday, her I and her family went to a family adventure place type thing with ziplines/obstacles and stuff. it was soooo much fun...but I am terrified of heights so I was surprised I did it!

Anyway...it really doesnt get any easier each time we say goodbye, especially now because of our finances, we wont see each other for a while. I hate the distance soooo much, all I want to do is to be with her every dayy I love you Amanda Maya Levanduski <3
    My <3 is in Connecticut

Aww, I'm glad you had a good time with her!
    Before you know it, you'll see her again. Cheer up!

Comment

Glad you had a great time!

Comment

I am glad you guys had a great time!!! Not that there was any doubt you wouldn't! I know all about finances and stuff....hold on to that LOVE!!!! Any new pictures?
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time together

Downside of that is the time always flies by of course

I hope you're back together real soon
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

i miss you so much already babe

buuut i had an amazinnnggg weekend with you, thank you so much for coming for my birthday, it meant the world to me

i can't wait to come see you.. whenever that is..

i love you so much <3
            <3
            sigpic

Comment

You two are so cute

Comment

thank you everybody for the support, as you all know its just really hard being away from Amanda when the only thing I want in the entire world is to be able to go to bed with her and wake up next to her everyday.

Babe I had sooo much fun with you, and I really hope you can come visit sooner rather then later...but no matter how long it is, we'll grow stronger everyday and ill always be with you <3
                My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Hope you can meet again soon!

Comment

Working...
                  X