Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice

Hello all beautiful couples here,

My Name is Nilesh and her name is Amanda, We met through Whatsapp 4 years back and are in LDR relationship since then, We had a lot's of ups and downs mainly because of the culture difference and Religion apart from families not accepting us.

Though we closed the distance and she came to India two times this year. I was so glad to see her. Probably the best time of my life. I do a full time job and I'm also completing my Masters in Business Administration along with.

We were so happy with each other, But in between. I guess you guys should be more aware about this issue which deals with Insecurity.

She got distracted and I'm not sure should I blame myself for not able to give her enough time and or anything else but she got attracted towards some other guy.

However she confessed me and was sorry about the same. The current situation is I stay more busy with my work and we are lacking the confidence and trust in us which we had previously.

I have my best friend, She's a female, But I have proved her many times that She's just a friend to me and my all love and dedication is towards her but still she feels insecure about it.

Her friends are not so supportive and often ask her to leave the relationship. Nowadays, We are getting in fights every couple of days and we come at a point where we want to end the relation because each one of us is frustrated with the fights. She feels that she has done everything and I have done nothing for her.

I applied for Visa in August and American embassy denied as insufficient funds to support during the trip. It's not that I don't want to go there and see her. But I guess people here in LDR knows how hard it is to get in US.

We really need some help, I am in love with her deeply and these fights are hurting each one of us.

I will really be thankful to all.

Thanks

Is this the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with? Have you guys worked out a tentative plan of how to be together forever? I know how difficult it can be to come to the US...is she willing to move there?
    If you guys are fighting, there has to be something to fight for in order for the relationship to continue. If there's no set plan for the future, feelings of "What's the use" probably creep in. (Speaking from experience!)
    I'm sorry I have no magic answer, but I wish you the best
    sigpic

Comment

How do you meet someone through what's app? Genuinly curious
      You will have time for each other if you want to have time. if you want to rebuild your trust then you both need to be willing to work to rebuild it. Have you discussed expectations and timelines? Have you talked about why she feels you've done nothing?

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the response and Advice. We really appreciate it. Things are better from couple of days . Hope for the Best!

Comment

Originally posted by Rezie View Post
          How do you meet someone through what's app? Genuinly curious
          You will have time for each other if you want to have time. if you want to rebuild your trust then you both need to be willing to work to rebuild it. Have you discussed expectations and timelines? Have you talked about why she feels you've done nothing?
          Haha, Yeah that's a long story. Trying to keep it short. Well My Friend provided me her number with whom she was in contact on Facebook.Thanks for the response and Advice. We really appreciate it. Things are better from couple of days . Hope for the Best!

Comment

Working...
          X