Going home today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going home today...

My time with Anthony is over today... ;-; Yesterday I cried so much... My flight is tonight and I am really depressed about it. I don't want to go home! I just keep thinking about how horrible the past few months were without him and I don't want to go back to that!
    I feel like crying everytime he leaves the room, its ridiculous Q_Q
    I can definitely say that it does NOT get easier to say goodbye the second time.
    My heart hurts so much and I miss him already, I'm having a hard time enjoying our last few hours together and I don't want to waste that time...

To make things a little better, we already planned when we will see each other again. This time he will come to Wisconsin to see me for the first time! That means he will meet my family lol :P
    People were right, it helps having something to look forward to....
    But honestly my heart still hurts just as bad as the first time I left.

Just to vent... Sorry~
    Met: 2.20.10
    Started Dating: 4.22.10
    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

I'm sorry I know it must hurt so much, I haven't had a visit with my SO since the distance started, but I know him leaving will be absolutely heartbreaking. Just know that it's not permanent and keep your head high sweetie.

Comment

That next time planned really is the piece that helps glue everything together. *hugs* I'm so sorry you had to leave, but I'm glad you knwo when you'll see each other again.

you can do it. You're strong, like lion.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I agree, saying goodbye does not get easier, and you just don't get used to it. It is fantastic that you have the next visit to look forward to. Keep your head up!

Comment

I hate airport day (that's what my SO calls it when one of us has to leave). It always feel like the whole day is nothing but a big countdown of the hours and minutes until you have to leave. I can't ever enjoy the last day either. At least you have something to look forward to though. That may not help much today, but in the time you have to spend apart I think you'll be comforted by that.

Comment

Would loooove to say that leaving will get easier but it won't.. not with me at least :/

It's heart-breaking to leave/see your SO leave, we all know that but try to think positive, he's with you in your heart, he loves you and you're together and that's what matters the most I'm glad you'll get to start counting down the days straight away! Maybe that'll help at least a little

*hugs*

Comment

I know the feeling hon...all too well. I am SO glad you have a date when you will see him next!!! That in itself is a huge help. Focus on the positives....you have a man that loves you...and you have found each other. You just had a great time with him...and will be together soon.

I know it's hard...but keep your chin up...we are all here for you!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Aw, I'm sorry you're going home. I know how tough it is to leave your SO. But think about the next time you'll see him

Comment

I'm sorry that you miss him, PL. It's never easy =[
                  But at least you guys know when you'll see each other next! Just think of that and how he'll meet your family. =]

Comment

Just remember, Its not goodbye, its see ya later

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
                    Started Dating: 10.17.08
                    Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
                    First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

don't worry i just said bye to eric yesterday so i'm right there with you

we were saying yesterday how we have such a love-hate relationship with the airport, we loveeee going there to pick the other person up, but we hateeee going back to drop them off, it definitely does not get easier each time.

that is one thing that has really helped eric and i, is planning the next trip right after one ends. it gives you something to look forward to when your not in the best time at the moment. unfortunately, eric and i arn't in the best financial state right now so i'm not quite sure when i'll be able to see him next, but i just need to keep thinking how lucky i am to just have him in my life, and know that sometime soon, hopefully.. we will be together again

and i know what you mean about the last few hours
                      eric ended up switching his flight to a later one yesterday, which was awesome because it was a few more hours togetherr, buuut like i always do, the entire time i just kept thinking.. booo he's leaving soon, but we still had an amazing last few hours

but i miss him already it's terrible
                      <3
                      sigpic

Comment

Big hugs for you girl! Hope you can see each other again soon!

Comment

Im really feeling for you! i leave my SO in 2 days and its starting to upset me already. I know when i will see him again but it doesnt make it any easier really. The last time i had to say goodbye we spent the last few hours just holding each other crying so understand how hard it is to say goodbye. I always try to comfort my SO by reminding him it wont b for long and that we will still talk and text everyday (although not the same it helps) and that i love him and that the distance wont change that.

Stay strong.....im feeling for you

Comment

While it never gets easier, I'm sure the blow will be cushioned by the fact you have plans in place for next time already, I find that always helps
                            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                            X