Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Med School Funds and forwarding help

Hey everyone,

Didn't know where else to turn but here, after tons of browsing and nothing quite fitting its become a bit of a situation maybe other LDRs who have a strong, trusting bond with their SO and personal finances can help with.

Basically, to make a long story short, my SO has been forwarding me her funds for Med school to hold onto via google wallet and into my bank which is online only and doesn't have any wire/transfer options beyond direct deposit (receiving but no sending). Trouble is, it's PayPal prepaid and she needs me to wire the funds to her now (she lives in a high crime rate area and doesn't trust others with her money virtual or physical). And google wallet isn't natively supported in her country, only because the job she had before which is US based so we can't reverse send.

I used to send her the funds via Western Union but her ID expired and she is in the process of renewal. She's struggling and due to prior circumstances, I can't get a physical bank to move the funds and then transfer to. If there is an reputuable app or safe website that allows a type of ACH transfer from my account to hers, a foreign bank directly which is partnered with Bank of America to her country Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (The east Carribean), basically USD to XCD it would be a godsend. Sucky thing is WU does this in limited capacity but her Country isn't supported it seems. Anyone deal with this type of arrangment before or currently and figured out a method? To re-iterate it needs to allow me to do a bank transfer/ACH payment directly, or even with my mastercard to her bank so long as it would work. Feeling terrible about it all. Thanks everyone.

no idea if this work with your currencies but you oculd check out Transferwise

Comment

Working...
    X