This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what's wrong with me?? :(

It has been almost 2 months since I came back from visiting my someone. It sucked at first and got a little better but these last few days have been tough.
    it's not a dream anymore, it's worth fighting for

Have you tried talking to her about it? Anytime I'm feeling anxious about the future, I talk to my SO, and I usually feel a lot better. I'm sure she has feelings like that at times too. Sometimes it's nice to know you're not the only one who feels that way, and sometimes you just need to hear them say it's going to work. If it helps, I think all of these feelings are completely natural, and we've all felt that way at some point. Mine comes and goes, but the good times are more than enough to make up for those bad moments.

Comment

I know what it's like to "think too much". You just have to let go of the doubt and trust the relationship to last for as long as it can. Have you tried talking with her about what you're feeling? Maybe you two can do an activity to get your mind off of things, like watching a movie or something. Usually when I'm feeling that way I just talk it over with my SO and he does his best to cheer me up.

Comment

Originally posted by amb85
        She has felt this way before and I'm always usually the strong one that says we'll make it and things like that. I guess since I'm always the strong one all the time it's finally catching up to me and all coming out at once. I will try talking to her and hopefully that will make me feel better.
        There's no shame in switching roles. Part of a relationship is being strong when they need it and having them reciprocate when YOU need it. You're equal, no one should be stronger than the other or better than the other.

Comment

Maybe you should try to figure out exactly what your fears are. Make a list of them, and then think about how you can conquer them. For example, if your fear is that she's going to lose her feelings for you, think about what may have made her attracted to you in the beginning, and make sure you're doing that still.

Comment

Oh honey, overthinking. You should join Karryngton and I in our little fretter's corner. LOL.

In all seriousness, just talk to her. Tell her how much it's eating you and scaring you, and that you just need some couple's time to be reassured. Maybe spend an extra special day together online doing some stuff. Give yourself a little extra to get you through the rough times.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I think you should talk to her and tell her how you're feeling. Once you let your emotions out you should feel loads better best of luck!

Comment

I'm suggesting talking to her also. It always seems to make everything better.
                Also, overthinking things is normal. Everyone does it at some point.
                Best of luck =]

Comment

It is very normal to miss your SO and to feel down. Somedays it goes better, and some days you feel the World is against you. Try to occupy the mind in something distracting. I hope soon you can end the distance!

Comment

Working...
                  X