Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulling Away Last Day of Visit?

Hey guys,

I am 3 months into a long distance relationship with my boyfriend who I love. We were very quick to hit it off, we spoke for months (face time, calls, texting) after matching on tinder initially. He actually told me he loved me before we even met. After we met, we made things official and for the first month and a half, he was talking about me moving in with him after my work contract is over in July and talking about our future together. We have had about six visits so far I would say.

Since November, however, I would say that he has been pulling away. I stayed with him for a week straight (usually our visits are only 4 days), but after that week something seemed to change. He used to text me after dropping me off at the airport and say I love you but that has stopped. After i noticed that stopping, he hasn't been in contact with me as much. We haven't face timed in a month and only talk on the phone a few times a week- we used to talk on the phone every night before bed. He also takes forever to respond to my texts, but will respond to my snap chats. Very strange. He also stopped talking about me moving in with him and doesn't want to put "pressure on the relationship." We have seen eachother since all of this has happened, but when we arent together, it feels like im out of sight, out of mind for him.

When we visit each other, usually for four days, it seems like the first three days he is in a great mood, very affectionate to me, and we always have a great time together. However, it always seems on the fourth day or the day I am going to leave that he seems emotionally distant and not as affectionate. I ask him if everything is okay and he says "yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

So my question, do you think he is pulling away from me? If so, what do i do? Or do you think this is coming from something else. Advice is appreciated!

Maybe it's just his way of dealing with separation...I know in the last and next-to-last days of our visits, I'm fighting tears and definitely not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Some people just prefer different social media accounts as well.
    However, you have a gut instinct for a reason. My advice would be keep an eye open, but don't become a self-fulfilling prophecy by being paranoid to the point that he actually does want to draw away. Good luck!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X