Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time in LDR/ Need some advice

Hello Guys,

So we started talking before.. and we talked about how bad it was to be in a LDR but it was just so perfect... Like we joked about it how crucial it would be, but so far it's been working out great. We are both the same age 19, we both are gamers, love anime, and so much in common...

So like today in the half ish morning, we greeted each other and all.. On Snapchat, so you can kind of see where the person is at, through the picture. So I noticed he was just laying down, doing nothing. So I decided to call him, and the call rang like 3 times then I hung up. He calls back like 8 to 10 minutes later.. So I assumed he was probably playing a game..

He called back and I answered and said "Oh I'm sorry babe I missed your call I didn't hear my phone ring and I'm playing", so I was like " Oh I'm sorry continue playing I didn't mean to bother you." He insisted it was okay but I denied since I knew he was playing I thought to leave him his alone time. So I did, but I don't know.. I felt like my heart was tore out of my chest.. Like I would totally stop playing or watching something for him.. But low key that hurt me.. and so I love video chatting with him and hearing his voice.. So I was sending him subtle hints I was doing nothing if he could call, but he didn't. I know I could of said something, but I felt like I shouldn't have and respect his time.. I mean we spoke thru text aka on Snapchat..

We didn't speak at all today, and well I felt bummed out. Since I started thinking what if he pushes me away.. What if, like I have never done an LDR before. But I really really love this guy. What if I can't make up anything to talk about..

How can I work it out..

Men usually don't understand subtle hints. You have to tell us straight out. Being blunt, I'd say you did this yourself: you showed him you are less important than a videogame??? And he is to you? Sorry, it might be the age difference but I don't get that.

Sorry if I am rude.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

True

Thanks for the advice and I believe I did do the wrong thing.. I'm just a bit insecure sometimes.. and I just feel shy. But I want to make this work and will try it.

Comment

Then go for it.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
        X