Failing to understand my boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failing to understand my boyfriend

Hi, am kelly 30 new to this forum. Here is my story . I met my guy in a Dating site called ocupid. for sure he has been very nyc to me and my kid . he spokes to my daugher through imo amd my daughter have really grown fond of him. i also grown fond of him because he is really a focussed person as he was planning on closing the distance by opening a business where in my home country so that he can frequently visit me and me on the other hand to do so. that made me believe that he is really serious in our relationshipas as he was forcussing on the future.so we had no meet yet and we have datet for 1year as upto now but we were planninng to meet this year soon so that we can go ahead with our project cause it was supposed to by commence by mid of this year.

1.My problem comes here he doesnt want to introduce me to atleast one of his family members though they live in different continent because of work shedules. but
    atleast for the pictures to show them as in my case she know my daughter and 2 people from my family.
    2.am also worried because we used to chart for long duration but of late whenever i contact him we chart for only 30 min and he can still bee online but not
    responding to my massages. we have talked about this issue and he always ask for forgiveness but after a few days he repeat the same mistake again now i dont
    where the problem is.
    3.For the past 3 months its me to contact him always if not he finish like 3 daya before he contacts me back.like for now i have not contacted him and its like 4 days
    we have not speak .

so please my dear pals help me in elaborating this issue .Thanks.

It's generally not a good idea to have someone move before you guys have actually met in person. People can be entirely different online, and may not get along so well in person. How soon did he start planning on moving after you started dating? Is he asking you for money to help start the business? Ignoring someone for several days regularly and not being willing to introduce them to family are usually not good signs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
      It's generally not a good idea to have someone move before you guys have actually met in person. People can be entirely different online, and may not get along so well in person. How soon did he start planning on moving after you started dating? Is he asking you for money to help start the business? Ignoring someone for several days regularly and not being willing to introduce them to family are usually not good signs.
      Thanks friend. he have never asked me for any money. he is going to catter everything cause he knows my situation. earlier he had planned to visit me but incase anything occured i was the one to visit him but still he will catter for everthing.he also asked me to have details on getting visa as we were going to visit a place after our meeting and still he is the one going to catter. Am really failling to understand him cause whenever we chart he is always good and giving promising a good future.

Comment

It sounds like he has gone a bit far in his primises. The best thing would be to meet up and then take things from there. Do you have the money and holiday time needed?
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X