Moving with her to the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving with her to the UK

I think i have finally figured out what me and Denise are gonna do before she moves to the US from doing stand up which may take awhile, in that time i might be able to move in with her to in the UK, and it would be nice to have this in the US, but in the UK they have the unmarried same sex visa which has me move to the UK for 2 years and then i gotta reapply after the 2 years is up. And i think when i go over there for a visit im gonna apply for this because it will be easier and we can save money and our sanity, i found this link so it has all the information: https://www.suite101.com/content/imm...kingdom-a43998

Wonderful! I think that's absolutely perfect, Caitlin!

I hope I find something that goes as smoothly for me as it does for you...

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I hope things go well. Finally being able to close the distance would be amazing, and Scotland is such a beautiful place too. Best of luck. =D

Comment

Sounds like a fabulous solution! Hopefully you two can find a dream future somewhere in the UK for at least the first term of your visa, and maybe you'll decide to extend it.

Or, hopefully, the US visa laws will change in that time and you'll both still be able to have your home in North Carolina. *fingers crossed*

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

sounds like a great idea. I hope things work out!

Comment

Great News!! Very happy for you!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That's great, Caitlin. I hope things works out for both of you =]

Comment

Sounds like a great plan! Very exciting.

Comment

Best of luck!!!

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Thats an awesome idea!! Hope it works all out the way you planned it Best of luck!!

Comment

Sounds wonderful for you both!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
                        X