Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it okay if my foreigner bf chats with other girls online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it okay if my foreigner bf chats with other girls online?

my ldr boyfriend created a pseudo account years ago. even before we met and he uses thag account to chat with different girls all over the world. I just learned about this after months of in relationship with him. he said the guy behind that pseudo account wasnt real and everything he says or do in that account was not the real him. according to him it was just for entertainment. but I am not comfortable that he is chatting with other girls. he would purposely switch accounts just to sed and chat with those girls. im confused right now. please give me your insights.thanks

Even using a fake account it’s still him behind the keyboard, putting it plain and simple he was/is cheating on you with the other girls. If you don’t like it tell him to stop, if he doesn’t listen and says “it’s not really me” leave him. Honestly if I were you I’d leave now, it’s pretty clear he’s been shady this whole time, better to get out now.
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

He should be honest, and let you know about his female friends if you ask about them, if the topic is about one of them or etc. But I don't see the point of creating another account to chat with other girls. If he's flirting with them, then this is cheating, and the best thing to do is either to confront him about it, or either to leave him. I think that the excuse is not a good one, he sounds like a male version of an attention whore (again, as I mentioned it in another thread last night). Be careful. Good luck.

Comment

Isn’t this the least of your worries since he is having sex with his local ex while in a LDR with you? https://members.lovingfromadistance....347#post443347
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
          Isn’t this the least of your worries since he is having sex with his local ex while in a LDR with you? https://members.lovingfromadistance....347#post443347
          Mm... I thought this was the same thread... lol.
          I guess I would break up, if I were OP
          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

yes michelle and erwin its the same thread. and I guess you guys are really right. he's very shady. if he cany stay faithful and honest , then I think its time to pack up all the feelings I have left for him.thank you guys.

Comment

Working...
            X