X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were these lyrics directed towards me?

Hi everyone,

My ex girlfriend who broke up with me like 3 months ago just posted this:

"Dial and say that just like before "You're all mine only for me alone and not meant to be,
    Collect the fragments of the soul and the hearts torn to pieces,
    Whisper breathe again, bask in the warmth of your hands, hold me close so tightly, But do not rush, you're my everything,
    If only for a moment you could feel what you mean to me, I'd love to show the fire inside me and burns me to the ground, from the night.. until the morning... there will be a burning spark by irreplaceable spark."

By the way, we started having nice chat conversations lately. She also asked me several times yesterday whether i have a girlfriend Do you think these words were directed towards me?

Thank you.
    Last edited by shypshnius; March 24, 2018, 07:43 PM.

I don’t know much about your situation here, but if she asked if you were seeing someone else, then she’s maybe interested. The lyrics could be about but how were they delivered to you??

Comment

I think it's safe to say that they were directed at you. Especially if you guys are speaking again, and if she's asking you whether or not you have a girlfriend! It's worth the shot, you could bring it up, nothing too full on... just have a conversation with her about your past and where you guys are now, and what you both think. It's good to speak about it. Try to ask her about how she's been feeling while you guys have been apart and what you both could have changed to ensure you're happy together.

My girlfriend and I broke up for 3 months and didn't speak, and eventually we started messaging each other again. We had never met before this, so I'm grateful and pleased that we started speaking again, because if I didn't then I never would have met the girl of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Interrobanger View Post
        I don’t know much about your situation here, but if she asked if you were seeing someone else, then she’s maybe interested. The lyrics could be about but how were they delivered to you??
        She posted a short 30 seconds version song with these words on her facebook wall.

Comment

If you really want to know if it's directed to you, you can do only one thing: ask her! Sadly, none of us are mindreaders.
          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
          X