DISTANCE Series Premiere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DISTANCE Series Premiere!

We are excited to announce the series premiere of Distance! We have been working in collaboration with the creator and lead actor in Distance, Alex Dobrenko. The series is based on his 4-year long distance relationship.
    You can read more about it on his blog post over at our main site here.

Frank and I had the chance to watch the episodes before the premiere and loved it! It is so funny and so relatable! The main characters of the show are Sam and Emily and the episodes are split into two parts (Sam's perspective and Emily's perspective). You can choose whose episode you want to watch first.

Check out the trailer below! You can watch all 11 episodes of the series for free here: https://www.distancetheseries.com/

Come back and let us know what you think of the show!!! And answer one or all of our questions below:

Would you ever make a decision that would delay closing the distance if it would further your career?

Have you ever surprised your SO? How?

What are some things about Sam's and Emily's relationship that you related to the most?

For a future Q&A, if you have any questions for Alex about his relationship or the series, please let us know!
    Sam: "It's distance and I love it."
    0.00%
    Emily: "Distance f*%king sucks."
    100.00%
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Nice!
    To answer the questions:
    1. Yes, if I have to I would.
    2. Yes, by sending her flowers on Valentines Day.
    3. The strong love.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
      Nice!
      To answer the questions:
      1. Yes, if I have to I would.
      2. Yes, by sending her flowers on Valentines Day.
      3. The strong love.
      Erwin, did you get a chance to watch any of the episodes yet?

I’m curious if anyone else has started watching yet? I think the total runtime was under 2 hours so it is easy to binge watch the whole season!
      Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
        Erwin, did you get a chance to watch any of the episodes yet?

I’m curious if anyone else has started watching yet? I think the total runtime was under 2 hours so it is easy to binge watch the whole season!
        For now I only did watch the trailer. I'm so busy at the moment that I even hardly have time to check out the site... I will take a look at them later. It looks nice.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

1) Yes I am currently doing that right now, back in classes so I can be more qualified to work in whatever state I choose (mainly all of them)

2) Yes! I'm planning a trip down there for his birthday this year, picking up extra hours this month and working my own birthday

3) The birthday party in episode one from Ems point of view, how when she took the computer from her friend and she said "now she will be gone for 7 hours" I feel like I'm guilty of the same thing. It's tough when people don't really 'get it' and introducing friends can be awkward or uncomfortable.

I really liked the first episode from both views - I found myself getting a little emotional since my own birthday is in just a couple of days... I just related really hard and I dunno it just felt real.
          First Met Online: April 2016
          Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
          First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
          Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

1) I've done the opposite put the relationship before my career
            2) flew to see him without him knowing it was a great surprise
            3) moving plans changing related to us most as we went through this recently.

I've watched all the episodes and I loved them. I wish there were more as the last one left me wanting to know what happens now.
            Last edited by Redheart14; April 27, 2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
              I've watched all the episodes and I loved them. I wish there were more as the last one left me wanting to know what happens now.
              Same! Excited for the next season!
              Read my LDR story!
              Facebook
              Instagram

Comment

Working...
              X