Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s the last movie you watched with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the last movie you watched with your SO?

What was the last movie you watched with your SO (together or apart)?

Frank and I watched IT (finally! I’ve wanted to see it for awhile now). Frank was out running errands and I told him to stop at a Redbox kiosk to pick up the movie without telling him what it was, and he never asked. I got an email confirming it was picked up and a second later a text from Frank: “Are you serious with this movie?” Yup! Hahaha. He hates horror movies, but sucked it up and watched it with me. Anyways, it was a good movie! Frank had goosebumps the whole time, haha
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

I'm in #teamfrank, can't do horror at all! 😁

We went to see Red Sparrow. I liked it but it was totally different than I expected. It was super bloody and graphic so I was cringing quite a lot when they were peeling human skin etc. but I like it when they do unexpected things. Next I want to go see I feel pretty. My bf wants yo go see Avengers. I think we will compromise and go see I feel pretty 😉

Comment

The last movie we watched in person together was a culmination of a running joke we've had...teasing each other about a certain notorious R-rated film involving a (supposedly) handsome guy and his innocent fixation of a girl. Totally out of character for both of us. Lately, we've been watching the tv show Elementary together regularly. We've got seventeen episodes under our belt(s), and I'm sure more to come will finals being over.
      sigpic

Comment

Last movie we watched in person was a Netflix series, "Merli", and last movie we watched in distance but together was Annihilation (such a Netflix couple haha), we even share one account together, so we can add to our list movies to watch "together", its a nice thing

Comment

Working...
        X