Staying friends with an LD ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying friends with an LD ex

My ex an I broke up about 3 months ago. It was mutual. We both agreed that after a year if I decided not to move in we would break up. He took it a lot harder, because honestly we always thought I would. So now he has settled down and wants to be friends. We flirt, and honestly he is sweeter than he was before. We are not getting back together, and doubtful we will see each other much. So why does he want to talk every couple of weeks.

Maybe he genuinely wants to be friends? Or maybe he is still interested in you? Only he can answer that question. I think as long as neither of you are romantically involved with anyone else, it's okay to talk and flirt with one another in a no-strings-attached way if that's what you both want.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Thanks for the response. It's all new to me. I have never wanted to stay friends with any ex. It's all new

Comment

Auntbee, why not be friend of an ex? I'm a friend of my ex wife even we don't have children. Is all up to the persons, if two persons are good, they can stay friends. And maybe the love can reborn, or maybe can born just a beautiful friendship.
        There's nothing bad..

Comment

I agree, it's just new to me at age 50. Sometimes I wonder why he wants to flirt and say i miss you... but I'll go with it

Comment

I'm still friends with several of my ex's including my ex wife. They were good relationships that ended for whatever reason, but they are still good people. And I even still do flirt with them sometime, innocently of course.

Comment

Working...
            X