Days and nights after going back home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days and nights after going back home

Just got home from our 4th visit, it was a wonderful time. He was finally able to come to California and meet my parents, we also got to celebrate his 30th birthday together. I have so many good memories but now that I'm back home I cant help but be sad and cry lol. It sounds pathetic when I put it that way but it just feels like with each visit it gets harder and harder
    California- Alabama
    Relationship began: April 4, 2017
    First visit: Alabama: April 4-8, 2017
    Second visit: Alabama: August 22-30, 2017
    Third visit: Alabama: December 9-19, 2017
    Fourth visit: California: May 25- June 4, 2018
    Fifth visit: Alabama: September 15- 26, 2018
    Sixth visit: Alabama: December 18, 2018-January 3, 2019
    Seventh visit: Alabama: April 2-10, 2019

I know the feeling. In all of the years we did long distance, that feeling was always there for me at the end of each visit. It helps to have another visit planned before he leaves. That way you always have something to look forward to.
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Totally understand. We've lengthened the time of our visits, but it just gets harder regardless of that.
      Just hang in there.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

It's always so hard after a nice time together but I found what helps me out of the sadness is to keep busy. Getting back into my routine, be it study, work, fitness, things that keep my occupied apart from dwelling on the sadness really helps get you back to your usual self and become a better self. Also talking to your partner regularly will keep you afloat too! Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Working...
        X