desperate to meet her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

desperate to meet her

me and my gf are only 15 and i'm planning to meet her when im 16 next month. i live in london and she lives in blackburn only 258.6 miles away. I'm still young but i really wanna spend the rest of my life with her. The thing is i was planning to meet her next year in February but she has to study for her exams and dosen't wanna be stressed. i know she has her exams but she dosent wanna meet for even a couple of hours and i don't know if i can wait any longer.

First of all congrats for yourself and your GF as well. Welcome to the community.

Comment

Welcome!
      Unfortunately, the waiting game is the reality with LDRs. If February doesn't work for her due to her exams, maybe you two can figure out a time that would be better. Is there any specific reason you're waiting for February? If you're 16 next month, why not see if you can plan a visit around then?

Comment

Thanks for your reply. She doesn't wanna meet till her exams are finished cos she doesn't wanna get stressed. She said her exams finish in August next year so I'll have to wait till then.

Comment

Working...
        X