Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE HELP! online dating LDR , im desperate

so here the situation ..
    hai im a capricorn girl and has dated a virgo for a year and the funny thing is we're in long distance relationship and never met , i know him at online from FB,

and he said something so sweet to me always told me that he was loving me so much, fall so hard to me and said "thanks to god that i have you in my life" etc, sweet thing always everyday untill now and we do video call often but not averyday, we're LDR for almost a year never missing a thing BUT...

im confused he said he want to marry me blablabla and will come to visit me this year but its almost the end of 2018, he didnt say anything and didnt inform me anything that when exactly he wanted to come to visit me,, what month??!

my question is how to make virgo men wanted to visit me this year, how to talk bout that without any offense and how to ask that to him but i dont want to make him hurt or pushing him too hard.. please answer 🙏🏻, i dont want to break up with him i already loved him, i dont know but i love him i know its weird we even havent meet each other in real, so please answer me , thanks

Just ask him: hey, are you still planning to come and visit me? 2018 is almost gone now. I would really like to meet you..
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

Hi and welcome.
      I think you need to be upfront and honest and just ask him. It’s only August, still plenty of time to organise something. If he’s going to be the one traveling maybe he’s waiting to see what time suits you to come and visit. Just ask, that might be all it needs to get the plan in motion.

Comment

As a fellow Virgo man, I'd say just to ask him. So long as you're not being demanding. Also, a little teasing is dandy so long as it's not manipulative. Maybe even introduce him to a few websites (CheapOair is one I recommend) to look at ticket prices once you start the conversation and know if he's receptive.

Comment

thankyou so much for answering 🙏🏻

Comment

thankyou so much for answering you guys really helpfull 🙏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_King View Post
              As a fellow Virgo man, I'd say just to ask him. So long as you're not being demanding. Also, a little teasing is dandy so long as it's not manipulative. Maybe even introduce him to a few websites (CheapOair is one I recommend) to look at ticket prices once you start the conversation and know if he's receptive.
              thanks for your answer btw im lil bit confused of virgo men, can you tell me a lil bit of your personalities? i mean what should i do when my bf (as virgo) didnt reply my message a day? should i wait or i ask what happen to him?

and when is the best time to ask about visiting me to virgo men cause i know virgo was kind of moody person, thanks 🙏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Githa View Post
                thanks for your answer btw im lil bit confused of virgo men, can you tell me a lil bit of your personalities? i mean what should i do when my bf (as virgo) didnt reply my message a day? should i wait or i ask what happen to him?

and when is the best time to ask about visiting me to virgo men cause i know virgo was kind of moody person, thanks ����
                Why not just focus on getting to know your SO as a person, figuring out his personality, and asking him when you have questions? That's how adult relationships work.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
                  Why not just focus on getting to know your SO as a person, figuring out his personality, and asking him when you have questions? That's how adult relationships work.
                  hmm would you like to give me some example texting about "figuring out his personalities"?, cause this is the first time for me to be in LDR.

Comment

Firstly, I don't think the zodiac signs are this important. The same could happen if you or he were a Taurus or Leo or etc. I will recommend you not to think about it too much.
                    Secondly, speaking of marriage may be beautiful, but before a first meeting, this is stupid. You both don't know how things will be going when you'll be meeting in real life. If things are going well after a few meetings, then the marriage talk may be considered.

I recommend you to talk about the visit more and more, like setting the dates together, until you have proof of him coming to visit you. Then you may be still talking about it, but you'll feel better once something is planned. It will be easier to plan the rest.

Comment

hmm would you like to give me some example texting about "figuring out his personalities"?, cause this is the first time for me to be in LDR.
                      How do you get to know someone in person? You talk, swap memories, do things together, etc. etc. It's not a whole lot different online, just adapt to the circumstance.
                      sigpic

Comment

You don't have to worry so much about horoscopes
                        How far away are you two? Just bring it up to him, and ask him if he think's you two can meet sometime soon

Comment

Originally posted by maple View Post
                          You don't have to worry so much about horoscopes
                          How far away are you two? Just bring it up to him, and ask him if he think's you two can meet sometime soon
                          yeah but im kind of believe on horoscope , i already ask him and he said "its close i will be there soon just wait for me and be patience that will be a surprise for you", but actually im kind of doesnt like surprise cause that will bring anxious in me. what should i say to him about it then? i just want to know when exactly the time if he is like this i feel he's playing to me and i hate it

Comment

i already ask him and he said "its close i will be there soon just wait for me and be patience that will be a surprise for you", but actually im kind of doesnt like surprise cause that will bring anxious in me. what should i say to him about it then? i just want to know when exactly the time if he is like this i feel he's playing to me and i hate it
                            Just tell him exactly that!
                            Tell him how you feel. Tell him how he makes you feel. Tell him how it makes you feel when he doesn't want to commit to a meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Caro1 View Post
                              Just tell him exactly that!
                              Tell him how you feel. Tell him how he makes you feel. Tell him how it makes you feel when he doesn't want to commit to a meeting.
                              thanks your word motivated me , ill try to be brave!!

Comment

Working...
                              X