Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is supposed to be mean? , need advice!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is supposed to be mean? , need advice!!

my BF online often say like , "im lucky to have you, im so happy youre in my life sometimes i think im not sure that i deserve to be with you or not cause you are more than me"
    what is the meaning of "im not sure i deserve to be with you or not" is this code he want to break up with me? i dont know why this words give me anxiety, please i need some advice

Sounds like the words of someone who has a lot of insecurities and is looking for reinsurance.

If this is constant, I would advice talking to him about it. Tell him that you care about him and what those words make you feel. Ask him why he feels that way and what can be done for him to feel more secure.

Comment

Hmm.. no offence, but you wrote 3 threads in a few days and all of them turn around the same thing, which is an issue with communication. You don't know him a lot so you ask to see his ID. You don't know how to ask him whenever he plans to come to visit you. You don't seem to know how he feels or what he means by some of his words. Maybe you need to ask him these questions directly or to learn to communicate more efficacely with him..

What he said does not mean he wants to break up with you. It might just be a desire for reassurance.
      - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
      First meeting: December 2016
      Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
      Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
      Engaged: December 2017
      Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
      Fifth visit: December 2019
      Wedding: September 2019

Comment

thanks alot for your answer, yes you are totally right ive alot of asking because im not have a good communication to my bf, i feel like i dont want to be burden of him but in the fact thats giving me anxiety cause i never directly asking him bout what exactly in my thought, i act like im always okay in front of him when we have video call and never asking him to come to visit me i always say im good here dont waste your money for me etc, but i dont know why im like this, cause untill now im still didnt ask him to come ��.

but thanks to you and everyone in this forum because of all of your words thats motivated me, and gave me strenght!! i rather asking to you all than to my bf i dont know why but ive a weird personalities like this.

Comment

You will never get a strong relationship if you never learn to communicate with him. Be honest with your partner. Tell him you want to meet him. Ask him questions. If you wonder what he means by something, you ask him to give you an explanation. If something makes you anxious, talk with him. There are no better way to get to know someone and to get closer than to open up.
          - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
          First meeting: December 2016
          Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
          Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
          Engaged: December 2017
          Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
          Fifth visit: December 2019
          Wedding: September 2019

Comment

It sounds like he cares about you and just wants you to reassure him about how you feel. You should try to communicate more with him, as good communication is crucial in any relationship, especially a long distance one.

Comment

Originally posted by maple View Post
              It sounds like he cares about you and just wants you to reassure him about how you feel. You should try to communicate more with him, as good communication is crucial in any relationship, especially a long distance one.
              yes, you are right and also maybe i just too dramatic of this

Comment

Working...
              X