Need advise if we should end it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advise if we should end it ?

I am in long distance relationship with a girl from chile for almost 4 years now. She loves me very much and she looked up to me. She still loves me very much but I have hurt her deeply. I lied to her about my identity and only told her the truth few week ago.
    I have been bullied all my life and abused for looking ugly so I posed as someone else to her. We talked and fell in love. However I couldn't bring courage to tell her truth sooner as I was afraid of losing her and I had somewhere deeply accepted that she will leave me once she finds out my truth.
    I told her the truth and she forgave me. She said she is hurt and still loves me as we both invested so much time and effort into this relationship.
    Yes i Lied to her but I want to fix whatever I did wrong. I love her too very much and I want to marry her and make her happy again. We had planned to meet in 2020 and we still need to wait til 2020 before we can meet. She tries to be okay and love me same as before but because she is deeply hurt, she gets sad and break down every now and then. She says she doesn't have patience or strength to wait more but she doesn't want to end it either.
    What should we do ? Kindly suggest.

Hi Chaku!

As someone who isn't super happy with how they look, I can understand how you feel. If the only thing you lied about was how you look, that's good on your end, but she still might have doubts about other things. Have patience and stay there with her. She still wants to be with you, which is good, so keep working with each other.

Comment

Communication between you two is very important. I just have some questions to clarify about your situation. How exactly did you lie to her? Did you send someone else's photo? How have you two been communicating for the last four years then?
      If you really care about her and will be able to get over your personal difficulties and she is also still willing to keep trying, then you don't necessarily have to end it. However, if you have really lost her trust, then it may be difficult to go forward. Anyway good luck

Comment

Hey there

I read your story and even with only the info you have given right now I would not suggest to leave. You lied to her for a long while so it is normal that it needs a bit to heal even if she forgave you. It is still a wound and what it needs is communication and time. Show her that she can trust you with not doing what you did again and having trust in you and your relationship and also in her. She would not have been with you for such a long time if she would not like you. You both have just to work on it now
        Maybe there is also some possibility you can meet earlier or connect in some other way like sending personal things to each other or so to make the waiting easier that you still have to overcome.

All the best

Comment

Working...
        X