Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Project (Help & Making Your Own)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Project (Help & Making Your Own)

Hello everyone!

It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I visited the love of my life in January for the first time and it was absolutely amazing!! In fact, she's coming in July to Holland for the first time (and it's the first time she's ever left Brazil). While I was there, she had prepared a big project for me. It was so sweet and special...

(She had 6 baskets filled with stuff based on the senses (including the 6th sense) and in order for me to get them, I had to do certain things. After I had done it (she even gave me directions in Freemason script), I read a lovely love letter related to the sense. And in the baskets? Just awesome stuff from candles to cds she made for me to food, etc. Really quite amazing!)

So! I want to make my own project now too. We've always done a lot lovely stuff for one another, but I seriously want to make this one special and make her trip really, really memorable. I was brainstorming, but it's not so easy to think of stuff. I want to do it myself. Make a lot of stuff and such. But I could get some help with suggestions and such!

Here's the deal:
    • She'll stay for a full month.
    • She has never visited any place outside Brazil.
    • She loves to see Germany and other places in Europe.
    • I don't have a huge amount of money, also because I need to save it to move.

My plan:
    • Pick a theme for the project
    • Pick events and things to do.
    • Make things.
    • Buy small things.
    • Have a very special day/event/gift or combination of all.

If you could all help me with some suggestions and ideas to get me started that could be great. In addition, I'd love to help someone with a small or big project for when their SO is coming. So, it's sort of a give and take kind of thing, this. All in all, I just think it would be lovely to show our most beloved what they mean to us and make something really personal and special!

Some loose ideas I can incorporate already:
    • Visit Düsseldorf/Berlin
    • Go to a mountain.
    • Give a full body massage.
    • Candlelight movie/dinner.
    • Make a speech.
    • Go to the beach.
    • Write a lot of poetry and some letters, stories and notes.
    • Breakfast on bed.
    • Make sound clips with directions.

This is just some loose ideas of the top of my head. I could get help to add to each of these ideas, think of new ideas and how to incorporate it into a larger theme. I'll try to update as people post and also make a general list for people to use as possible. Kind of collect all ideas, themes and stuff that might help (resources and such to do and make stuff) and post it here.

(Of course any ideas you decide on for a project are related to what your SO might like and it doesn't need to be related to money and it shouldn't take up all the time you have. Instead try to incorporate it and surprise your SO with your work!)

Let's all put in some elbow grease and get crackin' on something sweet! You know your SO deserves it!

Have a nice day,

San.
    Adia, you're on my mind and in my heart...
Working...
X