Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO ask me to come to him, what should i do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO ask me to come to him, what should i do?

hai everyone im back and i need some advice here...
    my bf ask me can i come to him cause that is soo difficult for him to come to me..
    but my parents didnt want to pay the ticket and also im still jobless, what should i do?
    and how to say about this to my Bf? im too shy to ask to him to purchase for the ticket ..
    and also this will be the first time we meet after a year LD. i really want to go there but i dont have enough money if my parents didnt support me. please need quick advice. thank you so much all.
    Last edited by Githa; September 1, 2018, 01:23 PM.

You're 23...why can't you have at least a part time job? Even if you're in school, there's generally options available. I can't even fathom asking my parents for any amount of money for anything ... I pay all my own bills including tuition, trips to see SO (and for him to see me, usually). It takes time and effort to make an ldr work.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
      You're 23...why can't you have at least a part time job? Even if you're in school, there's generally options available. I can't even fathom asking my parents for any amount of money for anything ... I pay all my own bills including tuition, trips to see SO (and for him to see me, usually). It takes time and effort to make an ldr work.
      OP seems coming from Asian country while you're still living with your parents and doesn't have to work while you're still in school I suppose...

Comment

May I know why it's difficult for him to come to visit you? You've been in a relationship for a year and yet still don't have an open communication your finance situation?? You don't ask your SO for money... You simply tell him it's impossible for you to visit him because you can't afford it... And, yeah... Pls find a job... It'll help alot.

Comment

Originally posted by lelyta View Post
          OP seems coming from Asian country while you're still living with your parents and doesn't have to work while you're still in school I suppose...
          I live in my own apartment and work part time (full time over the summer). I know the availability of part time jobs varies in other countries, but there's usually a way for the willing ...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
            I live in my own apartment and work part time (full time over the summer). I know the availability of part time jobs varies in other countries, but there's usually a way for the willing ...
            Yes, totally agree with you.

Comment

Talk with him, simply tell him about your financial situation and that you really want to see him but you simply can't. Just be honest and he will understand then maybe you can save up money for some months Togheter and pay for it togheter, after all its something for both of you

Comment

Working...
              X