Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break up

Hi:
    I'm from Colombia and my ex boyfriend is from Spain. We started our relationship on October 2016. We met while I was studying in Spain. We separated in Febraury 2017. Since then, he came 2 times to visit me, last one in July-August. I visited him once, in December 2017. We literally planned our life together, I was going to study in Spain next year, and we will live together, in a share flat. However, two weeks ago I was really busy, so I couldn't wrote him back a lot. On sunday, he told me he was feeling a little confused,however we talked and decided to keep trying.
    Monday he told me I should come on December (as it was planned) because he wanted to meet his friends in Spaind.

However, on tuesday he told me everything was over. He told he can't deal anymore with distance because he felt he wasnt accomplishing anything and live and that time pass by and the only thing he was doing was waiting. I freaked out. I called him on wednesday and thursday but he did not change, he told me he loves me but he was confused because of the distance and everything and he didn't want to talk more to me.

Today he wrote me. Just for saying thank you for a gift he received (I send him this before we broke up but it just arrived). He told he was really sorry for everything he did to me with this breaking, but he felt it was the only solution.

I swear I don't know what to do because I don't want to lose him. He seems to be very secure about his decision, but I just want to travel to Spain and seem him, and talk and try to go trough this together, as we planned. I didnt answer his message, because I just want to call him and talk,maybe not about us but just so we didn't forget each other. I keep thinking on travelling to Spaing, I don't want to surprise him because I'm scared of this reaction, but just talk.

Some people tell me that I must forget because it's obvious he don't love me anymore. However, as much as I know him, I'm pretty sure he misses me too. I don't know what to do because I don't want to loose him.

M
Working...
X