Cheeky Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeky Time

So, I'm in a lesbian relationship with a girl in Scotland and I live in Australia. She's the first girl I've ever been involved with and I'm her first too, we don't have labels for ourselves as we both thought we were strictly dickly but we fell in love anyway.
    But of course with new found love comes new territory... sex.
    We met at a summer camp and we were just friends at first, we didn't realise we had feelings for each other until she went back to the UK and I went back home and thats when we began our relationship, so there was no touching. Then I flew to her for her 23rd birthday back in Jan and thats when we first had sex together. Honestly it was nerve-wracking at first but let me tell you a secret, if you're in a relationship with a boy you truly are missing out on some great orgasms I'm not gonna lie.
    Anyway, all fine and dandy until I came back home and then we'd have phone sex, I've always been iffy on that sort of thing, never did it with anyone before her online but it's been exciting and fun. The problem now is that I'm kind of over it. I don't love it like I did before, its awkward and I don't want to join in and I don't get turned on by seeing her naked on the phone and I don't know what this means. I'm starting to overthink and I'm scared its me loosing my attraction for her and maybe my love is turning into a friendship love? I really don't want this to be the case so can someone please tell me they know whats changed for me and help me understand.
    It's our one year in November and she comes to visit for a week in Feb 19.
    I just need to know why I don't want it on the phone anymore, has anyone else experienced this?
Working...
X