How to deal with sexual frustration in a ldr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to deal with sexual frustration in a ldr

So I'm in a long distance relationship for some time now and my partner has no privacy at all, atleast until her exchange program is finished but she told me she'll have roommates during college. So no privacy in the future for years, we can't do sexting, nice video calls or record something for each other. Since she's not really into masturbating or not into sexual stuff, except with me, she said she doesn't mind in waiting forever to do that with me but I do mind. I have this desire to do things with her even if it's just sexting and I don't know how to deal with that, or survive for years without her having the privacy for that. Please help or tell me how you deal with sexual frustration, thanks.

Well, I really doubt that her roomates will be ALL the time in the bedroom at the same time as her. Some of them might go out at night. Some of them might go to their boyfriend's place. So you might have few nights were you can actually be together and do your own stuff.

Moreover, she might have a private bathroom which would allow her to take pics, record herself etc.

You can do sexting if she is all the time with her roomate but by using just words and no photos. So this implies that you can enjoy whatever she is telling you. Maybe she can take pictures when she is alone and surprise you. Who knows...

My partner has never been into sexting. Maybe your girlfriend is not that much into it either and found an excuse to stop it a bit (this is just a possibility). I think that you will survive. It's not a matter of life or death. It's just sex. You can save the pictures she sends you and you can enjoy your own stuff while being on your own. If you really can't deal with sexual frustration, then you can either close the distance or find someone closer than can fulfill your needs (not cheating, but breaking up and finding someone else).
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

I doubt her roommates are in the bedroom with her all the time if you want to sext. If you guys really want to, there is a way. Just make sure you are not pressuring her into anything she doesn't want to do since it sounds like she is just not into that type of sex.

Comment

Well I hope so, right now her roommate is with her all the time because her mom is overprotective or even paranoid so they are rarely allowed to leave the house, also she's super busy with school things at the moment so that sucks as well. I'm just scared it won't get any better and the next 4-5 years (except when we visit each other) will be frustrating
        Last edited by Somedud; October 19, 2018, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X