Forgetting to Give me His Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgetting to Give me His Address

My guy says that he keeps forgetting to send me his address so that I can send him a birthday gift. I feel that he doesn't want me to have his address for some reason. If he doesn't want me to have his address, then I feel there isn't a need for me to visit him or continue in this relationship. Am I being unreasonable? I know how the mind can work. My memory is jacked from a condition that I have so I understand that (within reason). Is he hiding something or is this all in my head???

Well when he tells you he "forgot to send you his address," why doesn't he gives it to you right when you remind him?

I would be careful if I was you. You don't need a map and a GPS to know your address. It takes 2 second to type it in. So whatever reasons he uses do not make sense.
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

That's how I feel. When we talked earlier today he said that he would give it to me tonight. Why not then???? We talked tonight and he still didn't give it to me. We will probably be done. Something isn't right.

Comment

Sometimes all you can do is trust your instincts; It's there for a reason.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Have you ever met? If you havent then I can understand that they might feel uncomfoetable with giving out their address. He should be communicating it better.

But yeah, person doesn't forget that many times since they could send it while talking.

Comment

I'd go with your gut, to be honest. Something sounds really suspicious. I feel like he's either catfishing, or a scammer, or possibly both.

Comment

Update! It's over. He said that he would get me the address and we were for a minute until I expressed how it made it me. I told that I was feeling like I would have to break up with him. I don't know if he just took it the wrong way (language barrier) or he really is hiding something.

Comment

Working...
              X