Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No call with phone

Hi All

I have been in a long distance relationship for a month now.

One thing I keep wondering is why is by BF refused to give me his mobile number.

We normally communicate via skype (with CAM).

Anyone can advice me here, thanks.

Perhaps because calling with a cell phone internationnaly can cost a lot of money while skype is free.
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

One month is not very long. Maybe you will exchange phone numbers after some time. Also, as you already communicate on Skype, he might not consider anything else is needed to communicate. If you really want to have his phone number, you might have to give him a good reason to do so (for example, using WhatsApp together - if needed).

Comment

I think it's pretty normal. My guy and I don't have each other's number. We talk on Messenger and have been together going on 4 months now. There's no need for us to have each other's number at the moment. But I'm sure if a reason came up, there wouldn't be a problem.
        Last edited by Ship2lady; October 26, 2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

I do find it a bit odd when a boyfriend flat our refuses to give him phone number. I know you don't technically need it. Could you ask why you are not getting it? He might give you a reason that makes sense or you can correct his assumption. No getting around to exchanging numbers is one thing, refusing is another.

Comment

Working...
          X