Help! she always want to make me jealous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! she always want to make me jealous

Well we met online in an app we were friends at the beginning and after a few months of chat I fell for her and confessed it, she was really good to me, she said something like well I like you also and I have also fallen for you, but this is crazy and we don't know if this is going to happen. A lot passed since then and we started an LDR she is 20 and she is studying university. I am 27 and I don't have a masters degree to move on with her as soon as possible, it's pretty difficult, but I am working on something.

The thing is I have a few doubts after 7 months of this LDR.

1.- She told me once that a friend's boyfriend told her in front of her: hey I love you, I want to seduce you and conquest you, I want to have sex with you, her friend listened to him and she said hey calm down, my LDR GF told him nothing, she blushed felt embarrassed and let it happen, she also told me he always says that to her. I ake her why didn't you say anything and she said I would be judged, they would think I am crazy in Italy my country people joke about having sex. I said: blah.

2.- She was at her school with a friend o hers and a male friend of that friend, she said hey I like anime, he said well I like it too, we can have sex now, again she didn't know what to say, she blushed and she got embarrassed. I asked her why do you let him tell you that, she said well it's a joke, people in Italy joke about having sex with you all the time. I said blah, ok. Then she said he was an anime nerd, I said well here in my country nerds have manners and the rest of the people don't do that kind of joke, plus girls would get mad if someone tells them something like that, then she said, well he is a pretty handsome nerd, then I said ok well I guess you like him and you liked him telling you he wanted to have sex with you. She got mad and she hangs up.

3.-She was walking in the street and texted me, do you feel something bad happened? and I said well you have not said something in like 3 hours, so something might show up. Then she says well a Black guy was sat in the street he saw me straight in the eyes and I smiled, he came to me and followed me for like 10 minutes. She adds destiny is funny if I had not met you I would have a few babies from him right now. My mind was like really? you fantasized about having kids with him just because he stared at you in the street? I mean Am I wrong for thinking she said something that makes her look so easy? All I said was I don't want to talk with you, sorry. She sent me like 30 to 40 texts to apologize for what she said and then I said why the hell did you say that? she says it was a joke, well to hell with that joke, she got super mad and sad and we fought.

4.- She told me her best friend confessed her his love. But also that he asked her to marry him, she was so distant and nervous, she said what did I think and I was honest, a lot of women have asked me to marry them ( i swear) and I said well it's cool, then she replied why are you laughing? this is important no one has ever asked me that. Well, we had have talked about having children and getting married.

I really need help, I really think she is playing me hard here, I don't know what to think but for me, she is kind of making fun of me playing with me and I also think she is quite easy, I might be wrong judging her, but I might be right also.

Let me know what you think.

Originally posted by Crush001 View Post
    Well we met online in an app we were friends at the beginning and after a few months of chat I fell for her and confessed it, she was really good to me, she said something like well I like you also and I have also fallen for you, but this is crazy and we don't know if this is going to happen. A lot passed since then and we started an LDR she is 20 and she is studying university. I am 27 and I don't have a masters degree to move on with her as soon as possible, it's pretty difficult, but I am working on something.

The thing is I have a few doubts after 7 months of this LDR.

1.- She told me once that a friend's boyfriend told her in front of her: hey I love you, I want to seduce you and conquest you, I want to have sex with you, her friend listened to him and she said hey calm down, my LDR GF told him nothing, she blushed felt embarrassed and let it happen, she also told me he always says that to her. I ake her why didn't you say anything and she said I would be judged, they would think I am crazy in Italy my country people joke about having sex. I said: blah.

2.- She was at her school with a friend o hers and a male friend of that friend, she said hey I like anime, he said well I like it too, we can have sex now, again she didn't know what to say, she blushed and she got embarrassed. I asked her why do you let him tell you that, she said well it's a joke, people in Italy joke about having sex with you all the time. I said blah, ok. Then she said he was an anime nerd, I said well here in my country nerds have manners and the rest of the people don't do that kind of joke, plus girls would get mad if someone tells them something like that, then she said, well he is a pretty handsome nerd, then I said ok well I guess you like him and you liked him telling you he wanted to have sex with you. She got mad and she hangs up.

3.-She was walking in the street and texted me, do you feel something bad happened? and I said well you have not said something in like 3 hours, so something might show up. Then she says well a Black guy was sat in the street he saw me straight in the eyes and I smiled, he came to me and followed me for like 10 minutes. She adds destiny is funny if I had not met you I would have a few babies from him right now. My mind was like really? you fantasized about having kids with him just because he stared at you in the street? I mean Am I wrong for thinking she said something that makes her look so easy? All I said was I don't want to talk with you, sorry. She sent me like 30 to 40 texts to apologize for what she said and then I said why the hell did you say that? she says it was a joke, well to hell with that joke, she got super mad and sad and we fought.

4.- She told me her best friend confessed her his love. But also that he asked her to marry him, she was so distant and nervous, she said what did I think and I was honest, a lot of women have asked me to marry them ( i swear) and I said well it's cool, then she replied why are you laughing? this is important no one has ever asked me that. Well, we had have talked about having children and getting married.

I really need help, I really think she is playing me hard here, I don't know what to think but for me, she is kind of making fun of me playing with me and I also think she is quite easy, I might be wrong judging her, but I might be right also.

Let me know what you think.
    Ok, this is my own opinion, and you are free to disagree with anything/everything I say next.

These are my experiences with two seperate Italian men, years apart and in different countries.
    When I went on holiday to Italy (I think in 2003), there was an incident with an Italian guy, who made an inappropriate comment about my sister's chest. They didn't know each other, and it was quite disturbing and awkward for my sister and our family.
    In England in 2013, I met up with an Italian guy for a first date, and he was all over me from the off (full on kissing having only just met). I quickly explained that not only was I not expecting that behaviour, but that it also didn't work for me. He was apologetic, and we spent the afternoon out together and got on fairly well, although we didn't see each other again.
    With those examples in mind, I think a culture difference is certainly apparent between you and your SO. It sounds to me like there is a lot of miscommunication going on between you. She is telling you things that have happened to her, and you find them unsettling. At the same time, I would say that it is good sign that she feels able to tell you these things. She acknowledged that she'd upset you, and tried to make amends too. I would say that is also a good sign.
    I think what you should both do is lay down some ground rules when you talk to each other. Make your own boundaries of what you both agree is and isn't acceptable behaviour to both of you.
    That's my 2 cents worth, anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X