He overreact to any problem and it hurt me very much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He overreact to any problem and it hurt me very much

First post because I'm desesperated. I need help.

My boyfriend is overreacting always. He don't trust me even if we know trust is very important in LDR. I really trust him very much I know I am the only one girl he wants but he always think I'm hiding something. I do nothing wrong ! I am not that kind of girl and I am in really deep love with him I would never hide or cheat. I don't know how to make him trust me. I made a lot of promises and I keep it but he keeps overreacting for stupid things. It happen most of the time we are texting and I don't reply fast because I am doing something in same time. He thinks I'm talking to someone else. He gets upset, I tell him I am doing something else he don't believe me and start to say things wich really hurt me like "you are going to leave me one day" or "you should leave me right now if you are not happy". He says all this things on a sarcastic way which hurt me and upset me more. The first time it happened I've tried to confort him and show him he is the love of my life I would never leave him. Most of the time he regrets very much all he says to me and cry. He cry and and feel very guilty to hurt me. He also says I don't deserve him. I forgive him because I love him very much I can not see my life without him. But he is doing this everyday now. Sometime he delete all the apps on wich I can contact him for hours until he miss me and come back crying because he is sorry. I will always forgive him but he must understand that I can not handle this everyday. It make me worried I don't eat I feel very upset i miss class and work because of this stupidity...

I don't know how to get out of this things. I never thought about leaving this is not something possible for me. I love him very much I want us to be happy but he need to change his reactions.
    I know I am not perfect and it happen to me to be wrong too.. I'm starting to think I am the problem...
    What to do ??

You need to ask him to seek psychological help. You are not the problem. He has trust issues and he needs to solve them himself. There is nothing you can do about it.
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

I said to him he needs medicine he needs help he said I am the only medicine...

Comment

Wow! I think then you will need to take your distance, not leave but let him understand that what he is doing is not healthy. You are not his medicine. He needs help. Really. If he can't understand it, your job as a lover is to help him. How? By showing him that you are not his remedy, that you can leave, that you have had enough.
        - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
        First meeting: December 2016
        Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
        Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
        Engaged: December 2017
        Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
        Fifth visit: December 2019
        Wedding: September 2019

Comment

Hey there

Your situation is surely not that pleasant. I think your partner's problem can be related to where he comes from too (cultural background etc.), if he ever was in a long distance relationship before and so on. Or if he ever even was in a relationship before. Not everyone deals with it the same and it can take some time to get the right balance with each other and manage it together with the life you live everyday without your partner being physically by your side. Of course it does not excuse his behavior and you need to work on it, I don't think he can do it in his own though like it sounds.
          Did you tell him all the things you wrote here, that you get into trouble with work and school because it all is not easy for you either?
          And what does he do for a living?

Greets, Lune

Comment

Hey !
            Actually his behaviour is very ambivalent. If anything make him upset he thinks about leaving everything and say very bad things to people around him. After we talk and I finally make him better he become very calm and understanding, cute and sweet. This is like there is two person in him...
            I don't know if he realise how much I'm tired of all this because he do it again and again regret again cry again... I just want stop to fight because we are really in love. When he is not upset everything goes very very well but if anything happen he become like this...
            We work on it

Comment

Working...
            X