Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Well, I just joined on this forum on this day, just today Im turning 7 month with my girlfriend on the other side of the world.

I met her almost a year ago and I instantly liked her, she has a happy, optimistic, crazy, funny personality, just like me and I like that over anything, we met on omegle on reading section but we have lots of things in common

We talked a lot to the point she became one of my best friends, we started to have deeper talks and she told me about her past, and present, which is traumatic and really hard, maybe one of the worst I heared of and the fact she is like that knowing all she has been through made me fall in love with her.

I was already in love with her, everything reminded me of her and I asked her out, her response was inmediate and we started dating this same day, 7 months ago, with ups and downs, one big argument, sad and beautiful moments, most of her family and friends already know about me but I just had the courage to tell a few friends about it, we have calls and videochats quite often and talk almost everyday, since she also has issues with internet, that sometimes are hard to handle but when everything works fine its beautiful to have someone I trust so much, eventhough we are 4000 miles appart, I love her

Hi and welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
    X