Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are over,i don't know is it only my fault,need ur input and opinion

hi everyone,

some of u might already read my previous post.

i had a LDR with someone in german that i met on dating site.

finally last week we ended it or can i say i finally accepted if he want to ended it.

i always have a trust issue for what i say here cos i believed that what happened to me according him.

but let me explain our relations a bit here once again.

when we first met online till the day i say i love you and please dont ever leave me,his behaviour is really good to be true.he knows i'm the kind of person who need to know what about my SO and the update daily.
    maybe some of u guys think im too much needy or somewhat but i sacrificed so much and changed so much also.
    i am complaining here but i do what the majority said too.

from chating day and night,talking nnsense,chitchat then joking,talking about something seriouse,shopping together,he is the one who always update me about everything in our earlier times till i said i love you,all changed.
    and when i tried to communicated this with him,he said i am the one who changed,too needy to bla bla,but it was only what i used to got from him.
    at first i believed him that yeah i am the one who changed,too needy,trust issues,insecurities and bla bla.
    but when we ended it and i kinda show one of my trusted person our chat,she was saying he make u believe all that.

i wanna ask u guys,
    when we r in LDR communication is important isn't it? and how do u feel if u guys dont know anything bout him,can u just keep quiet and not asking anything?

he is a temperament one,when he was tired or under stress he would be very rude,often in our arguement he always said i deserve better then u,whats ur good point,u dont have a degree,u need to lose weight,u need to learn my language,how will my family accepted u and its easy for me to get someone better then u,u r an idiot,mentally sick and all that word that can made me hurt.

i listened to what he said,keep quiet when he said dont disturb,just checking morning or night,that too if he hasnt message me.but nearing our end even when i ask him or just say hi,he will get mad.

he blammed me i made his life hell.

but he is very nice when he need money from me,i have been helping him a lot financially,when he was jobless and i am not a rich person here,for that i sacrificed myself a lot,i didnt shop for myself not even do anything for myself cos we need the money for him.

his visa expired then i said come to my country,i will save for u,u come here and try finding a job here,we will help u.at first he was ok but nearing the time he asked me that he want to try to get extended visa in german but he need the saving money,again i gave him.

every moth he will need some amount of money,he is super nice when he wanted it,without i asked he will updated me about everything like when we first met online,he even say i love you.
    nut after he got the money again back to mean one as he say busy but on insta n messenger,as he say doesnt have time and money but travel to other city to meet his firends.

i cant called him ever,he will rejected my call with thousand reason,in past 6 months we rarely video called,even if we do that after so many times we asked.

do u think i am making huge mistake here with my behaviour and finally end it?

cos the reason why finally i said yes when he threatening me that he will surely looking for a better one and leave me,cos he deserve better and no one will want me.

oh yeah before that we argued cos of he was back on dating site and he said it was for 5 minutes when we had a fight last month,nd he also said it was normal cos even a husband look for some gilr when they r bored.

and when i asked thats what u want right to end it?u want freedom right?and thats make u happy and he said no i dont want to end it but i will surely start looking for someone better cos for me im sure is easy to get someone better then u who is good for nothing. and then i said ok then lets ended it.and his replied was it wasnt me who ended it but u ok.

am i the one who r wrong here? and so stupid to let someone good (according to him) go?

even my sister she is worst then me keep checking for his boyfriend,they still together till now without complaining from his bf,or is it cos she is slim and preety and i am fat thats why no one wants me?

he was my first relation but i think he made me believed that im useless and unwirth it.

I am going to be blunt and honest with you here, because I think you deserve that much.
    He is a waste of space, and not worth your time, love, money and energy. He was sweet to get what he wanted from you-money. Then when he had that, he put you down, insulted you, and looked for "someone better"!
    Do not believe anything he ever told you, good or bad. Forget him, take time to heal. Be with people who do truly love and care about you. Love yourself first. Do things that you want to do, with your money, your friends, your family. Focus on you.
    You are worth so much more than he ever gave you, or ever would have given you. That is a fact.
    You are far better off being well away from toxic people like that. I am glad you ended it, because it would only have gotten worse. I speak from experience here. I was once with a guy who seemed nice, polite, funny and well dressed. As it turned out, he was an alcoholic with mental health issues who stole my money, accused me of cheating on him, argued with me over any little thing, and was physically as well as verbally abusive towards me. You are better off well away from him. He will not change for the better, and you deserve far better!
    Last edited by Atlantic Crossroads; December 27, 2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

You know my opinion....
      He is an asshole he can’t get better... FYI you keep referring to ad fat but your do slim..... i am proud of you for finally removing him from your life

Comment

Working...
      X