Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Hello guys its samer i have 27 years old i live in middle east , i met a woman 36 years old divorced with 4 kids on facebook 4 years ago she lives in usa ... so we decided to start a relation after speaking toneach other ( we havent met yet ) first 4 years was amazing passion love sexual talk on the phone video calls jealousy and all the factor of any nornal relation even more she was so into me , i ended up screwing like 3-4 times she caught me talking to few girls and flirting online she got mad and hurt and wanted to leave i always used to managed to get her back until the last time since two months she caught me talking to a girl but she was serious to leave this time she blocked me everywhere i started to suck up on her pleading begging crying for 2 days she finally said dont do it again i will forgive u this time but i put myself in a bad weak situation , after that sub consionsly i acted needy toward her because she got cold i was too clingy jealous because i was afraid she might leave anytime i was like an idiot weak un confident i did averything the turns her off i was too avaialable i killed her with emotions she told me slow down im
    Not going anywhere i want a confident me to rely on him ur acting needy and weak i hate weakness i love strength since that day till now shes so distant when we video call she seems distracted she rarely laughs on my jokes when we speak she seems here and not here but with all this she booked a ticket to come and visit me after 3 months but she doesnt seems interested at all its like something she must do and shes doing it not because shes excited .... please help i know she doesnt respect me anymore or attracted to me she told me that tho because she cant trust me anymore because i lied to her eo many times she cant believe that i wont cheat on her because i rly took a decision not to anymore but she cant believe that and she lost respect becasue i acted the opposite i was needy desperate glingy always too available for not destroyed my value i her eyes she called ur a boy not a man she say i love yoi but i know she doesnt mean it at all ...please help me what should i do how can i show her that i changed if shes acting distance how to show her that im honest now and not going to cheat again how to show her that im a strong man not a boy how to attract her again like i used to be she was crazy about me before how to make her respect me again how to make her love me again im tly destroyed now not eating well not doing anything but doing tons and tons of researches how to make our relation work please help its serious because im destroyed emotionally and depressed

I always have this one thing in mind: you cheat on your SO once. That might be a mistake. You cheat on your SO twice. That's a decision, not a mistake. You might not consider it cheating, but flirting with many girls while you are supposed to be in a relationship can be considered as such.

I think that after 4 years, your girlfriend is probably looking for stability especially since she has 4 children. You cannot give it to her. To lose her truth on 4 occasions was your decision. It was your mistake. You need to deal with the consequences now. Perhaps you need the attention. Now that she doesn't give it to you anymore, you feel bad. You should feel bad too, but maybe you should let her go for her own sake. She deserves to be happy and to be well treated.

You need to learn from your mistake too. The way you feel right now is life teaching you a lesson.
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

I mean, you brought this on yourself, dude. Let her go and find someone who can provide her with the respect and stability she deserves. Use this as a life lesson, and don't make the same mistakes in future relationships. She owes you nothing, and you're not entitled to her kindness or her time. You screwed up, so now you've got to deal with the consequences.

Comment

Working...
      X