First time meeting fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time meeting fears

I have been talking to a man for about 4 or 5 months now, we get along so well. We video chat every night for a couple of hours and have done for about 2 months, things are going really well and we both are interested in each other.

However, we are due to meet in March but i am terrified..im so scared he's not going to think im attractive anymore and want nothing to do with me.. i dont want that to happen but i cant change how i look.. is this normal to feel scared about this?
    I kind of feel like im over reacting but its genuinely something thats really bothering me, there is obviously no gaurentees he will still like me, so it's concerning.

Have you talked to him about it? What does he say?
    I think it's normal (or at least pretty common) to have some insecurities about your image before you meet your SO. If this feeling is keeping you from activities of daily living, talking to a professional or whomever you trust most might help...have you gone that route? March is still three months away...is there any way you can possibly change something you don't like about yourself? Maybe a new fashion choice, etc?
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X