Looking For A Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For A Friend

I don't have anyone to talk to about my long distance relationship, I'm genuinely seeking a friend to just chat about my journey with and of course their journey as well. I'm Jamaican and my hopefully husband to be is British. There's so much I wanna talk about and I'm a great listener if you're looking for someone to talk to just like me 🤗 we could even be online bff's

I'm free!! I have only one person to talk about my journey with and she probably gets sick of being the only other one. I'd love someone in the same situation.

Comment

I literally have no one at all to talk to about what I'm going through, and when Indo try to talk to someone they are negative.

Comment

You both can Always message me. I would love to see how people experience the same thing in a whole different way.

Comment

Same here

Comment

This forum is very supportive, feel free to make posts.

Comment

Hey!

Hey there! I literally came onto this website for the exact same reason 😅 I really want to make a friend to talk to about LDR and the joys and struggles! It would be awesome if we could continue talking

Comment

Working...
              X