Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i tell my parents about my long distance boyfriend who i met online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i tell my parents about my long distance boyfriend who i met online?

So i met this guy online, we were just friends at first but after a few months he asked me out and of course, I said yes and it's almost been a year since we've been together and we池e in a online long distance relationship. We talk every single day and do calls every weekend or every other weekend. I want to tell my parents about him (he told his mom about me few days ago) cause i want to go meet in in person (and he wants me to go to prom with him), but i知 afraid to cause they always told me not to talk to people on the internet and i知 afraid of how they'll act about it. I'm worried that they will take my phone away and won't let me talk to him anymore. He痴 such an amazing guy and he痴 so kind and caring. I知 wanting to go meet him in person when i知 18 but of course i値l have to tell my parents where i知 going. We are both 17 right now and our birthdays are in couple months. Should i wait until i'm 18 to tell them or should i tell them now?

How can I tell them about my LDR boyfriend without them getting angry about it?

Okay so I've been there with my LDR, don't worry. I understand. if it doesn't go the way you want it too you'll learn from it. It's your choice to decide when you want too I know it's scary but take a risk for you and him and see what happens

If your parents do get mad let them be, it'll be a test to find what really is important in the relationship good luck
    Last edited by Strayness; March 10, 2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

It's ok to tell them you've met a friend. Wait until you are 18 to tell them anything else. I'm a parent. I get it.
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
      X