I felt the long distance relationship lack of enthusiasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt the long distance relationship lack of enthusiasm

I am working on a merchant ship in the sea almost all the year round. Months ago, my aunt introduced a girl and she adds me in the Skype. And a week later, we met each in video chat. I consider she was a good girl and asked if she can accept my work in the sea. I was so pleased to hear that it was not a problem. Then we talked our daily each other. I thought everything goes well. But one day, she refused my call, didn't reply my message. I was so confused what happened. I have confidence that I am not bad besides the unstable work. Here I list something happened those months.

1 I bought a coat on Amazon to send her after a week we chat first time. And she rejected.
    2 We chat everyday, somethimes, she would reply my message by late.
    3 After a month, before Christmas, I bought a luxury bag online to send her, she got the bag and asked to get it returned.

It is kind of boring in the sea. So I would like to get her message anytime. But I suppose she was so indifference to me.

Things happen, you can only guess what happened in her head that she decided to quit... Dont lose your head over it

Comment

Working...
    X