Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First meeting gone bad and i keep blaming myself

hey guys,

on jan i met someone online from a dating apps, we chat there for few days before finally he asked for my whatsapp number.
    after we exchanged whatsapp number he suddenly video called me i think for half an hour or an hour, we dont talk much since i am in my office and it was his lunch break,just small talk nothing serious he said u have a lovely hair and etc.
    and then he texted me few times that day and next morning,after that no text or call from him si me being a girl not trying to contact him.
    i thought maybe after VC he realized i am not that preety or maybe because i am not a model size or something bout appereance. (i have a confidence issue).

i move on with my life and not thinking bout him at all,and then finally after 8 days suddenly he message me not with hi or hello or how r u? but with why are you so quiet?.
    i said cos there wasn't anymore text from u so i thought u r not interested,which he answered with i want u to keep texting me,i am a busy person but i dont mind ur text,and then he text me again couple of time that day but never a serious talk or want to get to know me.
    next day he video called again ony for half an hour he said he really likes me,and then loves my hair,my eyes and he want to get to know me seriously.
    since then he always text me good morning and a selfie but throughout the day i am the one who need to ask him questions but according to him thats because he is a quite type.

after chatting again for a week he said i am booking ticket to meet u,i wnt to get to know u personally and seriously. which for me is a surprised we just start talking.
    then he set the date to meet.
    we rarely talk or VC after that,only chatting that too was not intensed since he said he was always busy and he slept early and finally near meeting he said the important things is to meet personally not VC or phone.
    he never asked about something serious personally which a bit weird.

and there were something off bout him,
    - when i asked him bout social media he said he only used FB that too not so much cos of busy schedule,and later on i found out he had 2 FB account and an instagram which has almost 300 post.and the FB account he add me was the new one not the name he use public.(he add my instagram finally after the meeting)
    - when he booked the flight he said airplane A but when he sent me the booking flight it was airplane B
    - he love outdoor there was one weekend he was out with his friend and sent me pic which later on i found out that pic was from december 2018.
    - when i asked about his work he doesnt replied in detail even when we met.

he is a bit old 37 yo,when i asked him u r a traveler,u meet a lot of people why u weren't settling down yet,and his answer was i have been busy and enjoying my life but now i want to settle down especially after meeting u on the app thats why i want to meet u soon personally.

he is a very sweet guy on chat okay especially nearing the meeting,all the romantic nickname he gave me.

and then he came i fetch him from the airport we hug he kiss my forehead.
    but while i was driving his hand start roaming around,playing with my hair then touch my neck then my arms then my hand my lap my thigh,which i think for the first meeting was a bit to touchy ( i dont know with u guys but for me who is living in indonesia and we both are indian it was a bit touchy).
    sometimes he kiss my chick and keep saying u are so beautiful u r not big,only big in some part which i like he said.
    and then we wnet to the mall and again he always hug me and kiss me in public,then i drop him to the hotel,he aske me to cme to his room which i said no,and then i wait him on the rooftop and we chill there.

and he start squeezing me he start kissing me all over my face my neck and then peck my lips when he want to deepen it i said no,it was too much for me,because :
    - one i never meeting a guy
    - i never been in relationship
    - i am a virgin
    - i am no that traditional strick religious girl but i do have my limit.

he was ok with it but still touching me hugging me kissing my face till dinner time we went to a nice restaurant,even there he is like that and in public and he tried to kiss my lips again which i said no again.
    cos it was in public and for godsake we havent talk anything yet.
    and then nearing 11 pm my sis called to check on me and he was upset and pissed,then i went home he didn't even say bye to me and it was a 1,5 hours driving back to my home.

next morning he sent a text he said i really like u very much,u r a great person a nice girl and i came here to get to know u personally and seriously but i feel is only one sided,if it like that then u dont need to come and fetch me.

which i finally came to his hotel room and explain that this was all new for me and then he understand after that and he want to chill in the room only.
    and then when situation get a bit out of control,he was trying to have a heavy makeout session with me till he wanted me naked which i declined.

i said to him that i won't do it before marriage , i have my limit,as long as only kissing thats fine but nothing all.he asked me if i want to see n touch his which i said no,and he asked if i even masturbate and if i know happy ending massage which he said he go there regularly once in a month, and he masturbate daily.

cause the situation was a bit uncomfartable for me then i said that i really hungry and want to go out for eat finally he agreed.
    on the way to restaurant he was still on the mood but after that he was off.

he said not feeling well and want to sleep but later on he said he was out fro drinks.
    then he said no need to come to the hotel in the morning he will come to my work place then we go to airport.

next day came all ok but he wasnt sweet as like first day but we still talk bout he will come next month etc,etc.
    he still said u r the queen of my heart and all.
    but he was still being him,while i was driving to the airport his hand still roaming around my body.

and then next day when he was back to singapore all start to changed,his text without emoticon anymore,he onlu messaged me when i messaged him and when i asked he said he was tensed cos of his appartment had broke in.

and when i tried to give sympathy his replied was maybe its a cursed cos i hurt so many people and i hurt u also,convinced u to do something u rnot comfartable and he said that i am a very nice and kind girl but he still not sure if we r compatible cos we have very different way of thinking but he said we will see how it goes.

after that i only said ok cos i think maybe he has another intentions = sex,which he didnt get from me. even my friend and sister said it wasnt my fault but he only wanted sex.

but deep down i still blaming myself, am i not preety enough,or am i not sweet enough, or am i too traditional,or am i too big so he stop liking me suddenly.

i really dont know, what u guys things??
    sorry for a long explanation

You did nothing wrong here. You are allowed and entitled to have as many personal boundaries as you want. He has no right to force you to do anything. You told him more than once not to do things, and he still tried his luck. A guy who really cares for you wouldn't do that. You deserve a man who respects your personal space, your wishes and feelings.
    My honest advice is to ignore him. Focus on building your life and your self confidence. If he doesn't respect you now, I don't think he ever will. That is not a reflection on you at all. It's all on him. You can do far better, and you deserve better.

Comment

Trust your instincts. He's not the man for you.
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
      X