This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR confusion and lost

Hello guys, I am basically facing this problem and like I really don't know what to do.. I would like your help. I will try to keep it as short as I can.

I am in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend I've known for 6 or so years for about.. 4 months, everything was good. She texted me A LOT when I was away with work or busy, same goes to me for in her case. Came home to having like 500 messages from her. Then one day I got a text saying "help me", I was worried. Then hours and hours later she told me an "ex boyfriend" of hers wanted to commit suicide. He blamed her for everything, and such. So I asked her about the story with him, she said she never loved him but he insisted on trying (which didn't last long). He told her, he has a lot of money, he would buy her anything she wanted and stuff like that which she doesn't like. I was cool with it, but since then, my relationship has went down the drain with her. She made a new Facebook account and texts me through there. At first she texted me through her mothers Facebook account (so I guess that means something). Then the texts and reply get less and less, she told me she is busy with work, I told her "alright no problem". Then after 3 weeks or a month, I saw her proper account online, I asked her about it and she told me a friend of hers is helping her clean up this guy's mess, I was fine with it. Afterwards she was on more and more and left me hanging. I got a little curious and did some digging (naturally in these moments). Since she added me on Snapchat, I saw her snapscore going up while I was left hanging for 2 days or less. Now I probably presume she snaps her best friend (girl friend from childhood). Then a couple of days ago (march 25) I confronted her on the proper account saying I feel avoided and ignored which I don't know why it's happening, and she told me "just to make things clear I will make sure that your girlfriend will be notifed." I said yeah okay, and then today, I checked on the new account her friends list, and on that exact same day (March 25) she wrote on a friends timeline saying happy birthday when she said "she will let my girlfriend know". So at this point she lied to me which I knew from the start, but I feel and confused and hurt as to why? She also has borderline, but accordingly to her she's recovering from it. I really love her a lot I just can't comprehend this whole situation.

For any additional questions I will gladly answer too, thank you for taking your time to read this.
Working...
X