Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some positivity! share

Hey everyone,

I started this post because we all need some positivity and motivation those hard days.

We all deal with the same feelings, all over the world and that makes me think a lot! we are all different that do make me smile. I don't know anyone here but it feels like we are in a big neighborhood.

I would like if you share your feelings/thoughts in a few words (can be long or short, doesn't matter); before a meeting, after a meeting, being apart for a long time etc.
    Im collecting personal quotes, tell me how you keep it up, or do in a hard time.

What is your key to motivation?

I will make a artwork out of those words and share it with you later on.

The best things in life are worth fighting for.

Comment

Spending some time on voice chat one-on-one with my SO reminds me how lucky I am and how great our relationship is. It's so easy to get caught up in the stresses of life; sometimes we need a reminder to "come home" mentally as well as physically.
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
        Spending some time on voice chat one-on-one with my SO reminds me how lucky I am and how great our relationship is. It's so easy to get caught up in the stresses of life; sometimes we need a reminder to "come home" mentally as well as physically.
        I do like that, I think I been re-reading my texts and voice messages for thousand times. Sometimes we dont talk a lot and then I have still something to hold on.
        One thing I discoverd, Im stronger then I thought.

Comment

I'd rather be happy 400 miles away with him, than unhappy with the guy next door.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X